carat
color
clarity

A BIG Ditto on the Thank You to Pricescope Members

mastercutgems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello All :)

I will not thread jack Jim's message but I have to agree with him also that I too need to be more thankful to all the pricescope members that also have made my business and personal life more enjoyable and prosperous.

Although I have not had the bad issues Jim has spoke of and I do wish him the very best as I too have had a divorce and it is no fun; and I too have had my difficulties with aging parent issues etc... But I know I am BLESSED to have met so many kind and nice people on this forum.

I know we will not always see eye-to-eye with everyone but I will admit it has been an enjoyable and interesting journey. Diversity is the catalyst of life of which we all are a part of. I am very Blessed to call many of you my friends.

I wish everyone on this site the most enjoyable and prosperous year imaginable and my thanks are to you all as well for taking me in and making me feel at home.

Thank you and Most respectfully;

Dana M. Reynolds, csmg

ASG #96CGE42

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for dropping by, Dana, and glad that we have been able to help your little gem cutting business along. It is so wonderful to know a number of great cutters and great people in the colored stone world. Hope you continue to do well, and keep on stopping by. :wavey:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1301002100|2879407 said:
Thanks for dropping by, Dana, and glad that we have been able to help your little gem cutting business along. It is so wonderful to know a number of great cutters and great people in the colored stone world. Hope you continue to do well, and keep on stopping by. :wavey:

I ditto this.

I'm always glad to see the cutters here. I know it can be just one more thing to add to the day, but I think on some of the more techy subjects they cut through the minutia and get right to the heart of the matter. I may not always be able to add much but I can certainly appreciate that.

-A

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto.

I'm so appreciative of all the vendors who participate in the threads!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I would not have the stone collection I have without Pricescope and the members recommending your site Dana. Thank you for your honesty and wealth of information!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto back! My collection got started with you and I'm happy to be a customer!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dana you are an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to work with. You don't need to thank anybody. We need to thank you for bringing us lovely gems and a great buying experience.

x

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results