shape
carat
color
clarity

A Benchmark Platinum Band to go with Tawn''s ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I got the split shank ring with the plan that it would *look* like a set, and I could get away with wearing just one ring. It was sort of a good plan, but I didn''t take into account the fact that I''m used to wearing a wedding band (11+yrs) and would totally miss it!

Soooo...had to break my promise to my husband about not getting any more jewelry in the near future, and ordered a 2mm Platinum band from Benchmark to go with it! It''s really hardly noticable, and doesn''t take anything away from the diamond!

But, I feel compete!

For a little while...
2.gif

PS Made a collage so Blueroses wouldn''t have to!!
17.gif

collage4ring.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Just noticed I have 2 pics the same....hahaha!

Should have let Blueroses make it!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, good for you!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Tawn, your wedding set is goregous!!! I love how the pave'' is accentuated by the simple split shank and platinum band!! Love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice - I love how the band doesn''t compete with your ring - lovely!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hello Tawn,

I was hoping you could hold out...I want to be a ONE RINGER...when I saw your split shank I knew you had the right idea. I just knew you would be happy with your choice! It is fabulous. I really love you ring! The metal looks so fluid...yet the halo makes it more traditional. Best of both worlds.

But wait! Now what I am going to do with a 2mm single band engagement ring? If you with that beautiful dual shank couldn''t hold out longer than you did, I too won''t be able to with a mini 2mm ONERINGER. The board is right...plan on a second ring.

I so loved your story about the ride on the bike to get the ring. That would be the only way my hubby will ever get me on his again. After going 160mph down the center dotted white line (Oh at that speed there are no dots...it is one solid white blur) slicing through traffic...it is going to have be at least 5 carats. But I know if I had yours waiting, I could have done it too...(Just don''t let that get out...5 carat minimum before I mount that monster again).

Also, we vacation (I call it living) in your part of the woods...so I was picturing myself on the SD highway. I sorta was vicariously with you on that ride! I told my husband...life just isn''t good enough for this chick...SD, La Jolla Cove, fish tacos, the Del...and now a gorgeous custom made halo diamond ring!! Some people!! Now you have to have MORE?

Your new addition is lovely. Of course I am kidding you. But you can no longer be chairman of the ONERINGER society. We will have to ask you step down.
2.gif
How many days did you chair?

Congrats on your latest addition.

And, Hello.

Door Knob

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks great with your new ring, Tawn!
36.gif

My wedding ring is wide enough that I don''t need to wear a wedding band with it, but I found myself wanting something more, so I added a 2mm band to wear with it. Sometimes you need that little wedding band to complete the look.
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
The plain band suits your e-ring wonderfully!

I think ANOTHER one on the other side will compliment it too!
3.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn, I love it!!! It fits together so well!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tawn, from what retailer did you buy the ring?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love it.

I like that look too- it just adds a little sompin to it.
41.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I can totally relate to how you feel, Tawn. Your new band looks great with your split-shank. With it or without it, it looks great!!!
30.gif

My husband prefers the look of my split-shank on its own, but I prefer to have a wedding band with it. It looks fine by itself, but to me it looks more wedding-set-like with the band.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous, with or without the wedding band! I love the smooth band of the rings.

I am glad too, to be hearing comments on wearing the diamond ring without wedding band or with, as I am thinking of wearing my new ring (whenever I decide on it and get it! - resetting my original engagement diamond) alone, and wondered if others do it. I do have a spare wedding ring I can wear on my right hand, if I decide to do the e-ring alone on left hand. The Europeans wear their wedding rings on the right hand, so I figure that is my excuse!! :)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hey Tawn...I LOVE IT!
30.gif
It looks great! You know..when you think you can''t make anything more perfect...we learn that you can....I REALLY REALLY like it....you have such great long fingers....like a HAND Model!

Is that it? Nothing else you may be having a craving for? LOL
18.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! The look is definitely complete now!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock

I actually thought I''d end up going for an eternity band down the road sometime, but I tried a few on with the ring and they look hideous?!! Boo Hoo! I thought I could be a "OneRinger" but I just couldn''t do it! I think it''s from being married too long, but maybe it would have worked out if I had started out that way!?

I still can''t take a good picture! Hard to capture the "sparkle"! Maybe I should try with my husbands camera!

Thanks for the hand compliment! My toes are almost as long as my fingers!! (not joking!)

2.gif
My 12 yr-old''s palms are already wider than mine. My hands are actually kinda big, just narrow and long! (sz 5.5)

Oh, and the ring is from Benchmark! They have a cool lifetime warranty! They''ll resize or even replace it if you outgrow it! Got it on sale too, very inexpensive and quick shipping!

DKS...I live a mile or two from the "Del"! So, we have the "Strand" for the speed straight stretch! My husband actually made me buy gloves so I don''t scratch his gas tank with my rings! He polishes that bike as much as I polish my ring! We''re compulsive!

LLLuxury...are you still coming to SD? Let me know when!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Tawn, I love your new wedding ring. It looks fantastic with your new ring!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Tawn,

The glove thing is too funny. I know about the polished tanks...my husband is also A. retentive about his cars. Glad yours and mine will get along so well...as the next time we come to Coronado, we''ll skip the Del and just plan to stay with you. HA. HA. We just bought a house with a 1/4 mile driveway...he is having it constructed of concrete with a doted white line painted down the center. Would you ask your husband if this is equivalent to a mans bling upgrade? When will the madness stop?

The taco place just north of the Del...oh man. Land at Lindberg...go directly there...takeout...eat on the promenade at the Del. We always say, "Can you believe it.. just three hours ago we were in grey dreary OK with a bowl of soagy grapenuts. Now were are eating this FRESH taco...in the sun...looking at the strand...It just doesn''t get any better than this!"

Question for you: Where do you vacation? I mean how much better can life get? Oh that''s right you had to have ONE MORE RING! Now your satisifed.
2.gif

Next time we are there, I''ll be looking at every woman on a bike...to see if it is you and your gloves...I''ll know under the glove is Blingorama!

Be sure to take an extra peek for me of the strand.

DKS

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I am definitely beginning to appreciate the elegance and simplicity of a plain platinum wedding band.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Mmmm..... Can y''all say YUM??? Your set is beautiful...!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love that look, Tawn. While I''m saving for a matchy poochy, I may have to spring for a 2mm band to go with mine. hmmm
31.gif

Shay

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, looks great! I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results