shape
carat
color
clarity

A beautiful, little oec, who almost didn't find home...

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
...but after couple of miss, she found the way to PERFECT home :appl: .

Here is woman, who always said; I am, I have been and I always will be yellow gold girl. I have tried bezel and solitaire. They didn't make me feel WOW. My latest setting, solitaire, was huge disapoint. Prongs were too huge and I did't use to them. It was only couple of months old and I made a decision to choose something totally different. I couln't be happier now. Now I have the most beautiful setting to my OEC. Many thanks to gorgeous Grace from JbEG :wavey: :wavey: .

_11556.jpg

_11557.jpg

_11558.jpg

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! Do you have a head on shot?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks beautiful in these 'teaser' shots! Do you have more photo's were we can see the ring more clearly from other angles?
I a really happy for you that you found a pretty home for your beautiful stone.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Great if you've now found the forever home for your OEC! :wavey:

More pics! More pics! More pics! More pics! More pics!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There are more pics in the other thread but no other comments... you should keep one and ask the moderators to remove the other.

Love your ring! Going to the other thread now to check out more pics ::)

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
This PS teases me again. How there is two thread :o ?? But here are couple more now...

_11567.jpg

_11568.jpg

_11569.jpg

_11570.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! You've loving the white metal?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
IDPrincess; thanks!

Acinom; thanks! Sometimes it takes time and money to reach what You really want, You know :lol: :lol: ??

Kalomeli; now I'm feeling this is final setting to my little beauty . I love it!

GemFever; I asked moderator to delete another thread. And quess what; white metal looks absolutely delicious to me right now :love: :love: !!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: tell me about it!! It can take a long time for some OEC's to find their home. My road was long and costly as well :lol:
Just like you I am now really happy with the final home for my OEC. Seems like you found a perfect home for yours!!! I l :love:ve the new pics!!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, you have it right this time!!!! It looks like it belongs in that setting!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That setting is a beautiful home for your diamond! Good find!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting is beautiful!! :love: :appl: So glad you found the perfect home for your oec - I love halos!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It definitely looks great in that setting! :appl: I once wore yg rings but transitioned over to platinum and white gold jewelry a few years ago.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, enjoy!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. The setting looks perfect. Your diamond (only little by ps standards :lol: ) reminds me of mine, although I never managed to get a good shot of my little pretty.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom and Kalomeli; thanks again :wavey:

arkieb1; many thanks! I was terrified when I decided to order that setting. Returning would be a real hassle from Finland. What if my stone didn't fit, what if my stone looked bad on it, what if and what if... :(( But it sits perfectly on it. Like a glove :D

Rosebloom and junebug17; thanks for liking my halo( indeed I never ever though to go halo, but here I am with most beautiful setting WITH halo :lol: )

Diamondseeker2006; there was time when I wear white gold; my DH bought me 3-stone princess ring for our 10 anniversary. At first it looked nice, but during years, it turned so boooriiing :o . Not because of wg, but princess cut.

Aprilbaby and AnnaH; many thanks! Anna, please post some photos of Your OEC :wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Couple of photos. Warning; here in Westcoast was the most gray, rainy and stormy autumn day. Not even hint of sun shown. Sunshine photos later...when ever it is possible :((

_11620.jpg

_11621.jpg

_11622.jpg

_11623.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
And last one with my 5*20 band, which is too much. I think this never ends; now I must start to hunt new stacer/stackers with my halo. Indeed, i have thought plain, palladium band at first. But 2 or 3mm? Diamond shank is about 3mm.

FYI; this A.Jaffe setting seems to be PS preloved. I doubt it belonged to teddybearmommy; just found JbEG old smugmug of it. She haven't visited on PS since 2011, when she purchaced this setting as replacement to her missing e-ring.

_11625.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
She looks FABULOUS in her new home!!!!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Posted some photos few months back, but they are really bad. Tried to follow tips others posted but didn't get the hang of it. I've been collecting stackers and will try again, hopefully, sometime soon.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You bastetcat. I love You ring combo with plain shank and the most beautiful stackers.

AnnaH; just checked Your thread. Lovely oec! Yours have even tinier table than mine. Would love to see what are stackers You chose :wavey:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I love the pics taken outside! You can see the beautiful warmth! :love:

Yay! Stacker project coming... :mrgreen:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Kalomeli; yeah! Indeed I wished MORE contrast! And stacker project won't be easy :(( Too many beauties available, but not so many euros :lol: .

I want to tell all who suffer DSS; halo is the cheapest way to cure diamond wearers worst illness :appl:

And sun shines eventyally;

_11712.jpg

_11713.jpg

_11714.jpg

_11715.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L :love: VE the new pics Confection! Your diamond really does look perfect in that setting - and I agree that a halo is a very economical way to cure DSS!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks junebug :wavey: . I'll be back as soon as I have a new stacker. And about finger coverage; my halo is 10,3mm and the shank at widest point 3.14mm. Ring size 6 (my bezel was 7 and it really was too loose).

Thanks to everyone on PS; without You I didn't have this beauty. Last year has been very educating :wavey: :wavey:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Confection, beautiful new pics! I love your OEC in its new setting, though I really liked your bezel setting as well. I actually saved it in my inspiration folder! ::) May I ask, what made you unhappy with the bezel?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
GemFever,what an honour to get Your inspiration list, thanks :)

I had strong doubt about performance of my OEC. I don't know was is right, but I think that facets are more clear now
(without bezel). II ended up to solitaire which turned to disaster. Prongs were huge enought to make my stone edges, in some lightnings, very dark. I wear it under two months and now I have the most comfort setting with extra bling. Indeed, I have drooled this setting since last February, when I was purchasing my stone from Erica (JbEG).

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Confection10|1383976890|3553254 said:
GemFever,what an honour to get Your inspiration list, thanks :)

I had strong doubt about performance of my OEC. I don't know was is right, but I think that facets are more clear now
(without bezel). II ended up to solitaire which turned to disaster. Prongs were huge enought to make my stone edges, in some lightnings, very dark. I wear it under two months and now I have the most comfort setting with extra bling. Indeed, I have drooled this setting since last February, when I was purchasing my stone from Erica (JbEG).

Thanks for your reply, Confection! It's so great when things finally come together in the perfect combination. Your OEC in the new setting really sings! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results