shape
carat
color
clarity

*_-_-_-_-_-_-_*The Ladies in Waiting List!*_-_-_-_-_-_-_*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 12:17:37 AM
Author: LFVDoll

Date: 8/18/2009 11:42:24 PM
Author: jaylex

Hi Girls! update time!

lfvdoll, did you change your name? lol. Threw me off for a sec
5.gif
! That ring of yours is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it finished. You and your bf have such a cute story! And you're a singer? Girl after my own heart! Just like you, before I could form sentences!

Congrats on finding a ring you love and on your new house!

Welcome to iluvbooks and diva422!
35.gif

Thanks for joining us! Post often! We're happy to have you!

105. diva422[/b]

Yes!! I did!! Thanks for changing it on the list already! :) Sorry about any confusion! When I was signing up, I didn't realize that my username would be my 'screen name'... It was pretty boring, so I asked the admins if they could change it... Thus, the new name. :)

You sing too! Do you know Eva Cassidy? Not sure if that's the style you like to sing, but she is wonderful.

I'm so happy to hear you like the ring!! Not many people have seen it, and I trust and value a PSer's opinion more than most!! I am SO excited to have my permanent finger warmer on my hand I can hardly contain myself! When I tried it on it just felt like it was meant to be there, you know?? Yours is rose gold right? I have to tell you, I was back and forth (and still am some days) about doing a rose gold setting... I absolutely love rose gold. I can't wait to see yours!!

~L
you're welcome! And it was no prob. When I came "out of the woodword" on this site and actually started posting, I was relieved that i hadn't put down a bunch of random numbers after it like I normally do lol.

I don't know of Eva Cassidy, but I should look her up. What genre of music is she? I love all kinds of music!

And who wouldn't like your ring!? It's lovely! I love the "leaves" in the profile!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about how you "felt is was meant to be there". That's how I felt when i tried the white gold version of my ring on... and even more so later when I tried on my final rose gold ring! I LOVE rose gold. I think it's so romantic (if that makes sense lol). We're doing a yellow gold enhancer for my wedding band. Heres a pic of my setting in white gold. It's a scott kay setting that we had made custom in rose gold. Simple, but unique and interesting. Exactly what we wanted!

alexassetting819.jpg

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
and the enhancer (but in yellow gold)

alexasenhancer819.jpg

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 1:39:52 PM

Hi Girls! update time!

5.gif
! That ring of yours is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it finished. You and your bf have such a cute story! And you're a singer? Girl after my own heart! Just like you, before I could form sentences!

35.gif

Thanks for joining us! Post often! We're happy to have you!

105. diva422[/b]

Yes!! I did!! Thanks for changing it on the list already! :) Sorry about any confusion! When I was signing up, I didn't realize that my username would be my 'screen name'... It was pretty boring, so I asked the admins if they could change it... Thus, the new name. :)

You sing too! Do you know Eva Cassidy? Not sure if that's the style you like to sing, but she is wonderful.

I'm so happy to hear you like the ring!! Not many people have seen it, and I trust and value a PSer's opinion more than most!! I am SO excited to have my permanent finger warmer on my hand I can hardly contain myself! When I tried it on it just felt like it was meant to be there, you know?? Yours is rose gold right? I have to tell you, I was back and forth (and still am some days) about doing a rose gold setting... I absolutely love rose gold. I can't wait to see yours!!

~L
you're welcome! And it was no prob. When I came 'out of the woodword' on this site and actually started posting, I was relieved that i hadn't put down a bunch of random numbers after it like I normally do lol.

I don't know of Eva Cassidy, but I should look her up. What genre of music is she? I love all kinds of music!

And who wouldn't like your ring!? It's lovely! I love the 'leaves' in the profile!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about how you 'felt is was meant to be there'. That's how I felt when i tried the white gold version of my ring on... and even more so later when I tried on my final rose gold ring! I LOVE rose gold. I think it's so romantic (if that makes sense lol). We're doing a yellow gold enhancer for my wedding band. Heres a pic of my setting in white gold. It's a scott kay setting that we had made custom in rose gold. Simple, but unique and interesting. Exactly what we wanted!
Jaylex - Your ring is going to be STUNNING! I can't wait to see it on your hand! When do you think your bf will propose?

I totally know what you mean about rose gold being romantic... I fell in love with the Tacori Rose bud setting in rose gold. Have you seen it? Simply amazing. :) And your enhancers are so unique! I love them! Have you seen MaeVona's rings? I feel like your set gives off a similar vibe to her stunning collection AND she does work in rose gold! You can see her collection on Michael C. Fina's
site.

http://www.michaelcfina.com/ic/mcfina/sections/wedding_engagement_rings/wedding_engagement/maevona.html

You should definitely google Eva and download her songs "Songbird", "Nightbird" and "Fields of Gold". She was a local singer in Washington DC - had a folksy/blues/jazz sound and style... She passed away in her 30's from skin cancer unfortunately, but she recorded several CDs prior to her passing. Her song "Songbird" was in the movie Love Actually if you've seen it... :) Definitely worth a listen! "Songbird" will probably be our wedding song since I sing it to B all the time.

I love the leaves too (on my setting!). I was going for a bigger look that still feels very feminine, and I think the little details on the ring help acheive that...

Hope you're having a great day! :)

~L

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 2:06:34 PM

Date: 8/19/2009 1:39:52 PM

Hi Girls! update time!

5.gif
! That ring of yours is BEAUTIFUL! Can''t wait to see it finished. You and your bf have such a cute story! And you''re a singer? Girl after my own heart! Just like you, before I could form sentences!

35.gif

Thanks for joining us! Post often! We''re happy to have you!

105. diva422[/b]

Yes!! I did!! Thanks for changing it on the list already! :) Sorry about any confusion! When I was signing up, I didn''t realize that my username would be my ''screen name''... It was pretty boring, so I asked the admins if they could change it... Thus, the new name. :)

You sing too! Do you know Eva Cassidy? Not sure if that''s the style you like to sing, but she is wonderful.

I''m so happy to hear you like the ring!! Not many people have seen it, and I trust and value a PSer''s opinion more than most!! I am SO excited to have my permanent finger warmer on my hand I can hardly contain myself! When I tried it on it just felt like it was meant to be there, you know?? Yours is rose gold right? I have to tell you, I was back and forth (and still am some days) about doing a rose gold setting... I absolutely love rose gold. I can''t wait to see yours!!

~L
you''re welcome! And it was no prob. When I came ''out of the woodword'' on this site and actually started posting, I was relieved that i hadn''t put down a bunch of random numbers after it like I normally do lol.

I don''t know of Eva Cassidy, but I should look her up. What genre of music is she? I love all kinds of music!

And who wouldn''t like your ring!? It''s lovely! I love the ''leaves'' in the profile!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about how you ''felt is was meant to be there''. That''s how I felt when i tried the white gold version of my ring on... and even more so later when I tried on my final rose gold ring! I LOVE rose gold. I think it''s so romantic (if that makes sense lol). We''re doing a yellow gold enhancer for my wedding band. Heres a pic of my setting in white gold. It''s a scott kay setting that we had made custom in rose gold. Simple, but unique and interesting. Exactly what we wanted!
Jaylex - Your ring is going to be STUNNING! I can''t wait to see it on your hand! When do you think your bf will propose?

I totally know what you mean about rose gold being romantic... I fell in love with the Tacori Rose bud setting in rose gold. Have you seen it? Simply amazing. :) And your enhancers are so unique! I love them! Have you seen MaeVona''s rings? I feel like your set gives off a similar vibe to her stunning collection AND she does work in rose gold! You can see her collection on Michael C. Fina''s
site.

http://www.michaelcfina.com/ic/mcfina/sections/wedding_engagement_rings/wedding_engagement/maevona.html

You should definitely google Eva and download her songs ''Songbird'', ''Nightbird'' and ''Fields of Gold''. She was a local singer in Washington DC - had a folksy/blues/jazz sound and style... She passed away in her 30''s from skin cancer unfortunately, but she recorded several CDs prior to her passing. Her song ''Songbird'' was in the movie Love Actually if you''ve seen it... :) Definitely worth a listen! ''Songbird'' will probably be our wedding song since I sing it to B all the time.

I love the leaves too (on my setting!). I was going for a bigger look that still feels very feminine, and I think the little details on the ring help acheive that...

Hope you''re having a great day! :)

~L
Thank you! I can''t wait to wear her!! We''ve been working on this ring together since November! We found the diamond in December, FINALLY decided on our setting in May and it was completed in June. I think he''s going to propose early next month! I just can''t wait to be engaged!

OMG! Those rings are so kool! Very "organic?" looking! Thanks for the linky!

I haven''t seen that movie...
7.gif
but I''ll have to check her out! BF especially loves blues and jazz.

Your ring is def the perfect mix between feminine and attention commanding!

Are you expecting a proposal soon?

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Naturally, the day after I update the list, another lucky lady gets engaged! lol

36.gif
Congrats to Lulu66!
36.gif

---Dust for the rest of us!---

Here it is!

The Ladies in Waiting List!
1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
5. chocolatefudge 4/27/09
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
19. SailorsSweet20. jaylex
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. PrincessLily2009
37. Resonance.Of.Life
38. bigdiamondtinygal
39. 4ever
40. NakedFinger
41. mochamamasita
42. newbie777
43. NicaK
44. LabRatPhD
45. Brown.Eyed.Girl
46. Deia
47. iheartbora
48. AllieGator
49. DiamondseekersDaughter
50. Ashley21
51. stepcutgirl
52. lovindiamonds
53. Rock_of_Love
54. killerqueen17
55. December Moon
56. Jessie702
57. Callisto
58. Margot
59. CurlySue
60. Rose-E
61. prettybaby
62. FroggyMont
63. Bdiddy26
64. Squirrly
65. Laura27
66.Sunshinegirl77
67. suchende
68. Erinleigh
69. TiffanyLady
70. rialaine
71. CristinaRuns26.2
72. Little Monster
73. crl_md
74. vetrogrl
75. madiamondgirl
76. victoria83
77. pannini
78. elation
79. die for diamonds
80. susied
81. pluck15
82. dragonfly411
83. shellyk48
84. lilykat
85. Simplefears
86. Vip0802
87. Annette510
88. Lovetothinkdiamonds
89. Letthesunshine
90. Carabelle
91. Bagel_bandit
92. katomm
93. Skychick
94. Winelover23
95. hughsie
96. Dreamer1116
97. NewGirlnTown
98. Green with Envy
99. MermaidKelly
100. sillyberry
101. Shertz1981
102. Lfvdoll
103. Iluvbooks
104. diva422

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 11:24:43 PM
Thank you! I can''t wait to wear her!! We''ve been working on this ring together since November! We found the diamond in December, FINALLY decided on our setting in May and it was completed in June. I think he''s going to propose early next month! I just can''t wait to be engaged!

OMG! Those rings are so kool! Very ''organic?'' looking! Thanks for the linky!

7.gif

I am *hoping* for a proposal this fall! My sister has been gone all summer and she told B that he could NOT propose while she was gone... She comes home this weekend. :) I think/hope it will be by Christmas if not earlier, but he won''t give me any good clues. He told me (when we started this whole process) that he was going to try and throw me off as much as possible as to when it will happen since he agreed to let me decide on the setting. Now he wants the element of surprise back in his court... Sigh... I wish I had a better idea, but I''ll just have to trust him and be patient. Sounds like you and your bf really worked together on your ring - I wish B would have been better about that, but what can ya do!

Let me know what you think of Eva!! :) What genre do you sing?

You are so close to being an engaged woman!! So exciting!! The countdown is on for you, missy. :)

ShellyK48

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 11:30:45 PM
Naturally, the day after I update the list, another lucky lady gets engaged! lol

36.gif
Congrats to Lulu66!
36.gif

[/b]

Hey jaylex, maybe you should update the list more often
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
if everytime you update it someone gets engaged!!
9.gif
9.gif

Wow .. I can''t believe I''m up to #83 already.

audball

Ideal_Rock

36.gif
Congrats to Lulu66!
36.gif

Here it is!

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
19. SailorsSweet<3
20. jaylex
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. PrincessLily2009
37. Resonance.Of.Life
38. bigdiamondtinygal
39. 4ever
40. NakedFinger
41. mochamamasita
42. newbie777
43. NicaK
44. LabRatPhD
45. Brown.Eyed.Girl
46. Deia
47. iheartbora
48. AllieGator
50. Ashley21
51. stepcutgirl
52. lovindiamonds
53. Rock_of_Love
54. killerqueen17
55. December Moon
56. Jessie702
57. Callisto
58. Margot
59. CurlySue
60. Rose-E
61. prettybaby
62. FroggyMont
63. Bdiddy26
64. Squirrly
65. Laura27
66.Sunshinegirl77
67. suchende
68. Erinleigh
69. TiffanyLady
70. rialaine
71. CristinaRuns26.2
72. Little Monster
73. crl_md
74. vetrogrl
75. madiamondgirl
76. victoria83
77. pannini
78. elation
79. die for diamonds
80. susied
81. pluck15
82. dragonfly411
83. shellyk48
84. lilykat
85. Simplefears
86. Vip0802
87. Annette510
88. Lovetothinkdiamonds
89. Letthesunshine
90. Carabelle
91. Bagel_bandit
92. katomm
93. Skychick
94. Winelover23
95. hughsie
96. Dreamer1116
97. NewGirlnTown
98. Green with Envy
99. MermaidKelly
100. sillyberry
101. Shertz1981
102. Lfvdoll
103. Iluvbooks
104. diva422
Hey jaylex, just an FYI. I noticed yesterday in SMTR that Dreamer1116 got engaged on 8/1/2009. Propsal story and SMTR thread here.
36.gif

Belated congrats to our fellow LIW Dreamer!
9.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, audball! How did I miss that?! Did she post on LIW? I must not have seen her SMTR thread. But what a beautiful ring!! (and couple!)

36.gif
(belated) Congrats to Dreamer1116!
36.gif

Girls, for future reference, please post on the LIW list or somewhere in the LIW forum when you get engaged... i don''t want to miss anyone else''s proposal!! I frequent SMTR, but somehow that one must have slipped under my radar.
39.gif

Sorry!

Here''s the list!

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. PrincessLily2009
37. Resonance.Of.Life
38. bigdiamondtinygal
39. 4ever
40. NakedFinger
41. mochamamasita
42. newbie777
43. NicaK
44. LabRatPhD
45. Brown.Eyed.Girl
46. Deia
47. iheartbora
48. AllieGator
50. Ashley21
51. stepcutgirl
52. lovindiamonds
53. Rock_of_Love
54. killerqueen17
55. December Moon
56. Jessie702
57. Callisto
58. Margot
59. CurlySue
60. Rose-E
61. prettybaby
62. FroggyMont
63. Bdiddy26
64. Squirrly
65. Laura27
66.Sunshinegirl77
67. suchende
68. Erinleigh
69. TiffanyLady
70. rialaine
71. CristinaRuns26.2
72. Little Monster
73. crl_md
74. vetrogrl
75. madiamondgirl
76. victoria83
77. pannini
78. elation
79. die for diamonds
80. susied
81. pluck15
82. dragonfly411
83. shellyk48
84. lilykat
85. Simplefears
86. Vip0802
87. Annette510
88. Lovetothinkdiamonds
89. Letthesunshine
90. Carabelle
91. Bagel_bandit
92. katomm
93. Skychick
94. Winelover23
95. hughsie
96. NewGirlnTown
97. Green with Envy
98. MermaidKelly
99. sillyberry
100. Shertz1981
101. Lfvdoll
102. Iluvbooks
103. diva422

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 11:42:00 PM

7.gif

I am *hoping* for a proposal this fall! My sister has been gone all summer and she told B that he could NOT propose while she was gone... She comes home this weekend. :) I think/hope it will be by Christmas if not earlier, but he won''t give me any good clues. He told me (when we started this whole process) that he was going to try and throw me off as much as possible as to when it will happen since he agreed to let me decide on the setting. Now he wants the element of surprise back in his court... Sigh... I wish I had a better idea, but I''ll just have to trust him and be patient. Sounds like you and your bf really worked together on your ring - I wish B would have been better about that, but what can ya do!

You are so close to being an engaged woman!! So exciting!! The countdown is on for you, missy. :)
Dust for your fall proposal!!
We''re in the same position (see highlight)! But I am pretty hard to surprise! I hope I don''t ruin it for him!

We were both involved in EVERY aspect of the ring except paying for it! He did that one himself
2.gif
! I offered to pay for part of it but he wouldn''t hear of that... stubborn man. It was his idea for me to be involved though.. it''s my "forever" ring... no upgrades for me so he wanted me to be completely satisfied the first time around.

I''m listening to Eva right now. WOW! What a voice! So sweet but so powerful! I sing everything from metal to Disney tunes, country to pop, Broadway songs to 90''s. If I know it (sometimes if I don''t) you can believe I''ll belt it lol. When I was younger I would have loved to be a professional singer.. but now bf and I play in our churches band and that''s enough for me. I haven''t been on a "real" stage or song competitively since my last year of highschool (in 08.. not too long ago but.... ).
My favorite music is anything rock. My favorite band is Journey. I LOVE Elton John and Billy Joel... Nancy Wilson from Hearts voice is really neat.. Don Henley from the Eagles has a great voice.. Mariah Carey has always been one of my favorites (tho i don''t listen to any of her new stuff) and when I''m feeling really daring, "At Last" by Etta James has been known to randomly come out of my face! lol
I just love music!

How about you?

boobookitty

Rough_Rock
ok, i am new. please add me :) i hope to be asking to remove me very soon, hopefully by the end of the year!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''ve been lurking for a few weeks. I finally joined the forum, and now am ready to join the LIW list.

I anticipate my stay on the list will be less than a year, from what the BF says, or has hinted at, lol.

We are in our early 20''s, and have only been together about 4 months. However, when you know, you just know! We have known each other on an "acquantaince" status for 3-4 years. His best friend is my best friends boyfriend (hope that makes sense!). Me and the BF live together in an apartment with our 3 adorable dogs. We both work full-time. I already call his mom "Mom", and she calls me her daughter.

We''ve both had serious past relationships that have shown us what we don''t want in a future mate. I am in no rush to get to the altar, however I would love to get a sparkly on my finger in the meantime
3.gif
I''ve always wanted a "long" engagement. My dream ring is a .5-1 carat solitaire cushion in white gold!

That''s all I can think of for now!
-Sara

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2009 12:51:33 AM

7.gif

We''re in the same position (see highlight)! But I am pretty hard to surprise! I hope I don''t ruin it for him!

We were both involved in EVERY aspect of the ring except paying for it! He did that one himself
2.gif
! I offered to pay for part of it but he wouldn''t hear of that... stubborn man. It was his idea for me to be involved though.. it''s my ''forever'' ring... no upgrades for me so he wanted me to be completely satisfied the first time around.

I''m listening to Eva right now. WOW! What a voice! So sweet but so powerful! I sing everything from metal to Disney tunes, country to pop, Broadway songs to 90''s. If I know it (sometimes if I don''t) you can believe I''ll belt it lol. When I was younger I would have loved to be a professional singer.. but now bf and I play in our churches band and that''s enough for me. I haven''t been on a ''real'' stage or song competitively since my last year of highschool (in 08.. not too long ago but.... ).
My favorite music is anything rock. My favorite band is Journey. I LOVE Elton John and Billy Joel... Nancy Wilson from Hearts voice is really neat.. Don Henley from the Eagles has a great voice.. Mariah Carey has always been one of my favorites (tho i don''t listen to any of her new stuff) and when I''m feeling really daring, ''At Last'' by Etta James has been known to randomly come out of my face! lol
I just love music!

How about you?

Jaylex!I''m SO glad you like Eva!! She has been my inspiration since about 9th grade, and I''ve performed many of her songs (including her amazing version of "At Last") at weddings and events.

I love your music list! The Eagles are great... Here is mine...eva cassidy/ coldplay/bliss/ trespassers williams/ rev. al green/ melody gardot/ adele/ jewel/ jeff buckley/natalie cole and nat king cole/ robert plant and alison krauss/ india arie/old school whitney/ van morrison/ sade/ otis redding/carrie underwood/taylor swift/ duffy/ beatles/ bob marley ... to name a few of my faves.
Oh, and I love soundtracks... gladiator/ all the pretty horses/city of angels/ spring awakening/ wicked/wicker park/ pan''s labyrinth/ somethings gotta give/ the holiday... the list goes on and on...

So maybe the Aerosmith concert being cancelled was (dare I say it) a blessing in disguise because you will now have NO CLUE when it''s goign to happen! Ooo the suspense!!
36.gif

As for the fall proposal... I am *trying* not to get my hopes up too much. My bf''s businesses have taken a hit from the terrible economy... Things have slowed down for him and he also just started up another company, so it''s a little crazy right now. And of course, the old saying, "you have to spend money to make money" is unfortunately quite true. So we''ll see. He sends me mixed messages about timing. When we originally started looking (a year ago) we were looking at 2 ct. rounds, but in an attempt to try and alleviate some pressure I''ve told him that he should look at some 1.7-1.8. It''s amazing what a difference that can make in price! He could already have the diamond though, so it might be too late for me to say that. I hope not though - I''d rather have that money in our pockets than on my finger right now, you know?

I do think he''s been talking to the jeweler quite a bit in the past week. So who knows?!?!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock

36.gif
Congrats to Lulu66!
36.gif

Here it is!

[/b]

thanks for the congrats, jaylex! sorry to be such a pain :razz: mucho ***dust*** to all the ladies left on the list. mine came much faster than i could have ever imagined & i hope yours does too!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hello, fellow LIWs!

I''ve been lurking around on the Pricescope forums for a couple years now, ever since a friend of mine was in the process of getting engaged. Well, now it looks like it''s my turn to start looking!

My boyfriend and I have been together since June of 2008 and living together since March of 2009.

We''ve talked about getting married, and hopefully the engagement will be sometime in the next year. He''s a very thoughtful person, so I know he''s going to want to make it perfect--the time, the place, and (most importantly!) the ring!

Please add me to the list! I can''t wait to get to know you ladies better through the forums...and see your beautiful rings when you get them!

~V~

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Put me on the list! My honey and I know we''re heading to the altar, just a matter of when he''ll propose.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2009 6:30:39 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
Put me on the list! My honey and I know we''re heading to the altar, just a matter of when he''ll propose.

that''s so awesome to hear
16.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Update time, Ladies!

Welcome to boobookitty, lilyfoot, vc10um and welcome back to Winks_Elf!
35.gif

Enjoy your stays (however long or short they may be!)

The list is getting pretty long again so lets have extra dust for some proposals!

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. PrincessLily2009
37. Resonance.Of.Life
38. bigdiamondtinygal
39. 4ever
40. NakedFinger
41. mochamamasita
42. newbie777
43. NicaK
44. LabRatPhD
45. Brown.Eyed.Girl
46. Deia
47. iheartbora
48. AllieGator
50. Ashley21
51. stepcutgirl
52. lovindiamonds
53. Rock_of_Love
54. killerqueen17
55. December Moon
56. Jessie702
57. Callisto
58. Margot
59. CurlySue
60. Rose-E
61. prettybaby
62. FroggyMont
63. Bdiddy26
64. Squirrly
65. Laura27
66.Sunshinegirl77
67. suchende
68. Erinleigh
69. TiffanyLady
70. rialaine
71. CristinaRuns26.2
72. Little Monster
73. crl_md
74. vetrogrl
75. madiamondgirl
76. victoria83
77. pannini
78. elation
79. die for diamonds
80. susied
81. pluck15
82. dragonfly411
83. shellyk48
84. lilykat
85. Simplefears
86. Vip0802
87. Annette510
88. Lovetothinkdiamonds
89. Letthesunshine
90. Carabelle
91. Bagel_bandit
92. katomm
93. Skychick
94. Winelover23
95. hughsie
96. NewGirlnTown
97. Green with Envy
98. MermaidKelly
99. sillyberry
100. Shertz1981
101. Lfvdoll
102. Iluvbooks
103. diva422
104. boobookitty
105. lilyfoot
106. vc10um
107. Winks_Elf

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2009 2:24:11 PM

7.gif

2.gif
! I offered to pay for part of it but he wouldn''t hear of that... stubborn man. It was his idea for me to be involved though.. it''s my ''forever'' ring... no upgrades for me so he wanted me to be completely satisfied the first time around.

I''m listening to Eva right now. WOW! What a voice! So sweet but so powerful! I sing everything from metal to Disney tunes, country to pop, Broadway songs to 90''s. If I know it (sometimes if I don''t) you can believe I''ll belt it lol. When I was younger I would have loved to be a professional singer.. but now bf and I play in our churches band and that''s enough for me. I haven''t been on a ''real'' stage or song competitively since my last year of highschool (in 08.. not too long ago but.... ).
My favorite music is anything rock. My favorite band is Journey. I LOVE Elton John and Billy Joel... Nancy Wilson from Hearts voice is really neat.. Don Henley from the Eagles has a great voice.. Mariah Carey has always been one of my favorites (tho i don''t listen to any of her new stuff) and when I''m feeling really daring, ''At Last'' by Etta James has been known to randomly come out of my face! lol
I just love music!

How about you?

Jaylex!I''m SO glad you like Eva!! She has been my inspiration since about 9th grade, and I''ve performed many of her songs (including her amazing version of ''At Last'') at weddings and events.

I love your music list! The Eagles are great... Here is mine...eva cassidy/ coldplay/bliss/ trespassers williams/ rev. al green/ melody gardot/ adele/ jewel/ jeff buckley/natalie cole and nat king cole/ robert plant and alison krauss/ india arie/old school whitney/ van morrison/ sade/ otis redding/carrie underwood/taylor swift/ duffy/ beatles/ bob marley ... to name a few of my faves.

Oh, and I love soundtracks... gladiator/ all the pretty horses/city of angels/ spring awakening/ wicked/wicker park/ pan''s labyrinth/ somethings gotta give/ the holiday... the list goes on and on...

So maybe the Aerosmith concert being cancelled was (dare I say it) a blessing in disguise because you will now have NO CLUE when it''s goign to happen! Ooo the suspense!!
36.gif

As for the fall proposal... I am *trying* not to get my hopes up too much. My bf''s businesses have taken a hit from the terrible economy... Things have slowed down for him and he also just started up another company, so it''s a little crazy right now. And of course, the old saying, ''you have to spend money to make money'' is unfortunately quite true. So we''ll see. He sends me mixed messages about timing. When we originally started looking (a year ago) we were looking at 2 ct. rounds, but in an attempt to try and alleviate some pressure I''ve told him that he should look at some 1.7-1.8. It''s amazing what a difference that can make in price! He could already have the diamond though, so it might be too late for me to say that. I hope not though - I''d rather have that money in our pockets than on my finger right now, you know?

I do think he''s been talking to the jeweler quite a bit in the past week. So who knows?!?!

I do try to keep that in mind but it''s still kinda disappointing, ya know? Oh well.. maybe they''ll tour again next year and I will be able to see them life as bfs fiancee!!

Yeah everyone is feeling the effects of the economy.. We were talking about a one carat at first... but I fell in love with our .81 carat and it helped that she was less money than the 1. In regards to your hunt, I''ve heard that there isn''t much of a visual difference between a 1.8 and 2 carat rb... so you probably wont be missing much!
Good luck and dust to you!!

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
I''d like to be removed from the list.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 5:07:40 PM
Author: PrincessLily2009
Oh Princess... are you ok? Did things not work out with your bfs Mother??

I''ll take you off asap.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 1:20:19 AM
Date: 8/21/2009 2:24:11 PM

7.gif

2.gif

I just love music!

How about you?

Jaylex!I''m SO glad you like Eva!! She has been my inspiration since about 9th grade, and I''ve performed many of her songs (including her amazing version of ''At Last'') at weddings and events.

36.gif

As for the fall proposal... I am *trying* not to get my hopes up too much. My bf''s businesses have taken a hit from the terrible economy... Things have slowed down for him and he also just started up another company, so it''s a little crazy right now. And of course, the old saying, ''you have to spend money to make money'' is unfortunately quite true. So we''ll see. He sends me mixed messages about timing. When we originally started looking (a year ago) we were looking at 2 ct. rounds, but in an attempt to try and alleviate some pressure I''ve told him that he should look at some 1.7-1.8. It''s amazing what a difference that can make in price! He could already have the diamond though, so it might be too late for me to say that. I hope not though - I''d rather have that money in our pockets than on my finger right now, you know?

I do try to keep that in mind but it''s still kinda disappointing, ya know? Oh well.. maybe they''ll tour again next year and I will be able to see them life as bfs fiancee!!

Yeah everyone is feeling the effects of the economy.. We were talking about a one carat at first... but I fell in love with our .81 carat and it helped that she was less money than the 1. In regards to your hunt, I''ve heard that there isn''t much of a visual difference between a 1.8 and 2 carat rb... so you probably wont be missing much!

Good luck and dust to you!!

Thanks girlie! Dust to you tooooo!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 11:21:46 PM

Oh Princess... are you ok? Did things not work out with your bfs Mother??

I''ll take you off asap.
ditto, I hope you''re okay, if it helps to talk about it we''re all hear to listen

simplefears

Rough_Rock
I''m engaged! You can take me off the list! :D :D

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 10:23:13 PM
Author: simplefears
I''m engaged! You can take me off the list! :D :D

Congrats SimpleFears!!!! Can''t wait to see pics!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
7.gif

If you want to talk, we''re here.

Lozza

Shiny_Rock
Can I please be added to the list?

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Firstly:
36.gif
Congrats to Simplefears
36.gif

Don''t forget those pics!!

Welcome to Lozza !
35.gif
Glad to have ya!

Per her request I''m removing PrincessLily2009. We hope that everything works out for you. We''re here if you need to talk.

Here''s the updated list:

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. Resonance.Of.Life
37. bigdiamondtinygal
38. 4ever
39. NakedFinger
40. mochamamasita
41. newbie777
42. NicaK
43. LabRatPhD
44. Brown.Eyed.Girl
45. Deia
46. iheartbora
47. AllieGator
48. DiamondseekersDaughter
49. Ashley21
50. stepcutgirl
51. lovindiamonds
52. Rock_of_Love
53. killerqueen17
54. December Moon
55. Jessie702
56. Callisto
57. Margot
58. CurlySue
59. Rose-E
60. prettybaby
61. FroggyMont
62. Bdiddy26
63. Squirrly
64. Laura27
65.Sunshinegirl77
66. suchende
67. Erinleigh
68. TiffanyLady
69. rialaine
70. CristinaRuns26.2
71. Little Monster
72. crl_md
73. vetrogrl
74. madiamondgirl
75. victoria83
76. pannini
77. elation
78. die for diamonds
79. susied
80. pluck15
81. dragonfly411
82. shellyk48
83. lilykat
84. Vip0802
85. Annette510
86. Lovetothinkdiamonds
87. Letthesunshine
88. Carabelle
89. Bagel_bandit
90. katomm
91. Skychick
92. Winelover23
93. hughsie
94. NewGirlnTown
95. Green with Envy
96. MermaidKelly
97. sillyberry
98. Shertz1981
99. Lfvdoll
100. Iluvbooks
101. diva422
102. boobookitty
103. lilyfoot
104. vc10um
105. Winks_Elf
106. Lozza

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Jaylex, can my FSIL be added to the list? I think the name you had for her, LuckyesheFSIL, works with me!
9.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to LuckyesheFSIL!
35.gif

You may not even know you''re on the list, but we''re sending lots of DUST your way!!
5.gif

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. waitingpatiently
4. hisdiamondgirl
6. absolut_blonde
7. KCCutie
8. Dreamgirl
9. Ringless
10. Lexie
11. ILoveSpinel
12. Carbonlove
13. smithsmith
14. Namaste
15. Blackpaw
16. HappyCat
17. misskitty
18. mtjoya
21. aVogueIdea
22. MrsHToBe
23. audball
24. prettylnpink419
25. ckrickett
26. mariewest
27. LtlFirecracker
28. CheshireSmile
29. lemony
30. fuzzers
31. Prinny
32. purelily
33. *Danielle*
34. lovebug1031
35. Pushin40
36. Resonance.Of.Life
37. bigdiamondtinygal
38. 4ever
39. NakedFinger
40. mochamamasita
41. newbie777
42. NicaK
43. LabRatPhD
44. Brown.Eyed.Girl
45. Deia
46. iheartbora
47. AllieGator
48. DiamondseekersDaughter
49. Ashley21
50. stepcutgirl
51. lovindiamonds
52. Rock_of_Love
53. killerqueen17
54. December Moon
55. Jessie702
56. Callisto
57. Margot
58. CurlySue
59. Rose-E
60. prettybaby
61. FroggyMont
62. Bdiddy26
63. Squirrly
64. Laura27
65.Sunshinegirl77
66. suchende
67. Erinleigh
68. TiffanyLady
69. rialaine
70. CristinaRuns26.2
71. Little Monster
72. crl_md
73. vetrogrl
74. madiamondgirl
75. victoria83
76. pannini
77. elation
78. die for diamonds
79. susied
80. pluck15
81. dragonfly411
82. shellyk48
83. lilykat
84. Vip0802
85. Annette510
86. Lovetothinkdiamonds
87. Letthesunshine
88. Carabelle
89. Bagel_bandit
90. katomm
91. Skychick
92. Winelover23
93. hughsie
94. NewGirlnTown
95. Green with Envy
96. MermaidKelly
97. sillyberry
98. Shertz1981
99. Lfvdoll
100. Iluvbooks
101. diva422
102. boobookitty
103. lilyfoot
104. vc10um
105. Winks_Elf
106. Lozza
107. LuckyesheFSIL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results