shape
carat
color
clarity

The crazy pinks and pads have arrived!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was incredibly lucky to be able to obtain these stones from a very kind and generous person.

They arrived today and are gorgeous beyond belief. I seriously freaked out when I opened the box. I was not warned about how vivid the stones are :lol:

Mahenge pad coloured spinel. This is my perfect pink grapefruit colour. Seriously I can't believe it was passed onto me. I've got anxiety setting it because it's so damn gorgeous :D

20190424_095830.jpg

20190424_095729.jpg

Burmese pink spinel. Wonderfully bright and vivid.

20190424_100643.jpg

20190424_100539.jpg

Pad sapphire - Small but mighty and sparkly!!!!!

20190424_101039.jpg

More pics later!!!! I'm gonna go nuts!!!!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Which one do you like the best, the round or the oval? Which one is for lil sis? :P2

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which one do you like the best, the round or the oval? Which one is for lil sis? :P2

Love the pad coloured spinel best. It is very close colour to the actual pad in real life. I will say the only difference between those two is that the round performs slightly better in super crap lighting. So I'm setting the pad spinel because I'm totally and utterly :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

The bright pink spinel will also get set. It's the kind of pink I've been wanting and missing.

Pink Bandit came home and wants the baby pad as a specimen but I've told him I might double halo it after I get the other 2 sorted!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy guacamole, they look amazing!!! :love: :love: :love:
The pad colored spinel is definitely the perfect color. Any ideas on how you’ll set it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all this pink :kiss2: and what a lucky little sister.:appl:That pad colored spinel is delish.:love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty pinks! The oval spinel is my favorite too.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Can’t wait to see them set!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The round pad sapphire is so interesting in that it exists in this PERFECT state of colour ALL the time.

While we were hunting for possibly a bigger peachy sapphire, they all shifted in different lights so I ultimately vetoed them even though they were bigger.

I have this terrible urge to abandon my family and hit the jewellers but won't be able to until the weekend (darn never ending cycle of play dates)! I am carrying these stones around in my PJ bottoms pockets like a maniac!

Thinking of a generous halo for the pad sapphire if I set it. Like one with bigger diamond petal melee.

Arghhhh so excited!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The round pad sapphire is so interesting in that it exists in this PERFECT state of colour ALL the time.

While we were hunting for possibly a bigger peachy sapphire, they all shifted in different lights so I ultimately vetoed them even though they were bigger.

I have this terrible urge to abandon my family and hit the jewellers but won't be able to until the weekend (darn never ending cycle of play dates)! I am carrying these stones around in my PJ bottoms pockets like a maniac!

Thinking of a generous halo for the pad sapphire if I set it. Like one with bigger diamond petal melee.

Arghhhh so excited!

OMG I love that idea. It's going to be stunning!:love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow the stones are stunning! Congrats!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love them all. So pretty!!! :love: :love: :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such gorgeous juicy color! :appl::love:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! The spinel color is perfection! They are all Beau! Congrats!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that grapefruit color! Looking forward to how you set them

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stones! I like your favourite best too! :kiss2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I am SO excited! I actually am missing that shade of pink from my collection and obviously have no pink grapefruit ring! SUPER excited to get something set!

Silly story: When I was pregnant with my son I decided to plant a pink pomelo tree (colour like a pad but not bitter and sweeter to eat than pink grapefruit) to celebrate him joining our family. Tree grew and flourished, we harvested a few sweet pomelos about 3 years later. However there was a catch......

Turns out they were white pomelos not pink!!!!!!! The garden centre labelled the plant wrong :lol:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love these. I love the grapefruit comparison. The pad colored is my ideal pad color even though pads are meant to be more pastel.

Congrats!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results