shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share you favorite east west oval settings

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5A815312-8794-4AA0-A5F5-3F1FF81B1F9C.jpeg A8BC7D57-19CA-4A02-926E-9925B0070A28.jpeg i have an antique moval stone set in a thin bezel with a knife edge shank. I would like to reset as I want a setting that is a bit more substantial. The current one seems flimsy to me for lack of a better word. The stone is just over one carat and I want to continue to use yellow gold. I’ve searched around the Internet and can’t seem to find anything that strikes me so I was hoping that some of you had some inspiration rings that you would be willing to share This is a photo of this ring as it is currently set. I would like the new setting to be east west but am open to any suggestions Thank you for any help you might be able to give.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2018-5-13_6-34-28.png

fbfcc2a82b6b4db49a506a6d6bec620b.jpg

images

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much @rockysalamander
I wasn't thinking about the CVB which I love. That might be the one.
oval cvb.png
but I do also like this, although definitely not as much
oval with sides.png

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much @rockysalamander
I wasn't thinking about the CVB which I love. That might be the one.
oval cvb.png
but I do also like this, although definitely not as much
oval with sides.png
Glad to help. Keep us posted on what you decided to do and if you need help with the CAD review.

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I have an oval I’m looking to reset east west and this old thread came up in my hunt to find what I’m looking for .. the original setting is pretty near exact what I had envisioned for what I’d like to to. It’s :kiss2:

Did you end up resetting @Lookinagain? If I may ask, was the original done by a local jeweller?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results