shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox has a countdown

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It says 1 day 14 hours and minutes with the time going down. This is probably when the site will be open to purchase..

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOL!
As my kids would say " are we there yet?"

Are they there yet? :lol::lol::lol:

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I am so freaking excited you guys. I have butterflies.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so freaking excited you guys. I have butterflies.
You better be prepared to pounce because I think they will only put out a certain number and sell out quickly. I think they’ll do this to drive up demand as if they aren’t in demand already! Let us know what happens! I’m excited for you!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I'm planning to wake up before 5am and refresh the page until it's open to order! Seriously.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm planning to wake up before 5am and refresh the page until it's open to order! Seriously.
Let us know tomorrow morning if you order it! Excited for you! There’s a mistake on their site..It’s the pink halo pendant..When you want to make the stone bigger than .25 to .50 from the drop down it goes directly to pink halo studs. I know you’re getting the white 1 carat but just be careful that you click the right one!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Weird, it looks like the website is glitching now. Last night I could see the white halo pendant necklace, now it's not there but there are 2 pink halo pendants, if you click them and try to change anything (color or carat) it goes to a pair of earrings. Hopefully they work this out before tonight!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Weird, it looks like the website is glitching now. Last night I could see the white halo pendant necklace, now it's not there but there are 2 pink halo pendants, if you click them and try to change anything (color or carat) it goes to a pair of earrings. Hopefully they work this out before tonight!
Yes..That why be really careful once you put it in your basket that it’s the pendant you want!
Also Steven Singer jewelers are in Philly so you may want to check them out for setting the ring. They have excellent reviews.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I can't find the white halo pendant at all now, can you?

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
It's back! And there are new offerings too. There's a single stud available now that wasn't there before. I think they are frantically updating and adding things so I think it will look wonky all day. Hopefully it settles down right before launch. :???:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes..I just deleted my post because I saw it went under the smaller halo. If you click on it the drop down has the option of one carat. You would think they would have this all done by now.

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Yes..I just deleted my post because I saw it went under the smaller halo. If you click on it the drop down has the option of one carat. You would think they would have this all done by now.
Now I know a LB MMD is also realy a girl' s best friend:twisted2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What is everybody getting? I will probably pass this round but am keen on the white 1 carat halo pendant for the future.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m waiting until the end of the year..I’m hoping they come out with princess cut 2 ctw studs. If they don’t I’ll be getting mined. I’m still not sure about the lab ones for the earrings but open to everything else.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@peacechick I'm hoping to get the 1 carat white halo pendant if it's available when they actually launch! It will be for my engagement ring. :love::appl:

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
There were definitely things on the site yesterday that are not there today, including a bezel set pink princess and three stone pendants with pink/blue centers. Whether I order depends on what actually shows up for sale and if anything is available when I wake up tomorrow. This is De Beers we're talking about. Restricting supply is their entire business model. I expect everything to sell out within a couple of minutes.

@frogplus I hope you get your halo pendant!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want 2, 1 ct rounds in white. I hope they list them soon!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@tkyasx78 At this point it doesn't look like they are offering any full 1 carat round stones in white but we'll see what happens when they launch.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@tkyasx78 At this point it doesn't look like they are offering any full 1 carat round stones in white but we'll see what happens when they launch.

I am patient! Even if they don't have any in the morning, I will wait till they do! I need them by mid November so fingers crossed they add them sooner than later!

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Did the countdown disappear for everyone? It definitely said it would be 5am EST when I saw it last night. I scheduled it in my calendar lol. But now I don't see the countdown so I'm wondering if they aren't committing to a specific time and it will just be sometime tomorrow.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did the countdown disappear for everyone? It definitely said it would be 5am EST when I saw it last night. I scheduled it in my calendar lol. But now I don't see the countdown so I'm wondering if they aren't committing to a specific time and it will just be sometime tomorrow.

I still see it. 14.5ish hours left to go

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh phew! I'm on my phone so maybe that's why. I could see it before but they've been messing with the website all day so maybe they changed something with the countdown. Glad to hear the time is still concrete!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else trying to buy and having trouble getting their credit card processed?

I'm getting "The information you provided couldn't be verified. Please check your card details and try again." alternating with a message that my credit card has been declined. I'm trying 3 cards here! :confused2: They keep giving me a message about server updates. ;(

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As @oldminer predicted, things did not go smoothly. At least for me.

Verified with one of my credit card companies that I did try to make the transaction and still no luck. Started trying to purchase exactly when they opened. As predicted, the 1 cttw. halo necklace sold out pretty quick. Was still hoping to get the 1/2 ct. solitaire necklace but can't get my order to go through.

Other error messages I received:

• Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?
    Concurrent updates: Your checkout was interrupted. refresh your browser to continue.

• Zip code is different than billing address (not true!)
  • This transaction cannot be processed.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
No I didn't even get to that point. I woke up in the middle of the night to order this and they've decided not to actually offer what was on the page before. Halo pendant is not available in 1 carat. The biggest stone you can get (in white at least) is .5 carat in the solitaire pendant.
I'm so disappointed. I guess I'm not getting a Lightbox.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
@kindred is that what happened with the halo 1 carat? It sold out? I tried at about 20 minutes after they launched and it just had "email me when this is available" so I figured they just didn't offer it at all.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@frogplus Yes, I had the 1 cttw clear necklace in my cart and tried to purchase umpteen million times. I am pretty sure at least 2 of my credit cards are frozen now and I get to make phone calls about it. I went directly to the page for each of the two items that I wanted and it said "email me when this is available". But then I went in from the main page where they had all of the items listed, and there you could add the item to your cart if you hovered your mouse over the item.

My husband did not appreciate being woken up to help me find the 3rd credit card. Still could not get an order placed. And I am so sad that I couldn't at least get the .5 ct. solitaire necklace for my Mom. I just can't get an order to go through. ;(

Edit - Not to make you feel worse, but I think about 20 mins. in was when the 1 cttw. was removed from my cart as it was no longer available.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was up at 5:30 and I’m half alsleep but I quickly went there to see what they were offering..A big build up and a huge disappointment..I wasn’t going to get anything yet but mainly was looking to see that @frogplus was able to get her pendant..It does say email when it’s available. I feel bad for you @frogplus Where are the other pieces that were shown before too? I thought for sure they would have added some surprise items..but there’s not much there..

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Decided to try just getting the half carat. Card declined multiple times. I even called my cc company yesterday and had them put a note that I would be making a fairly large online purchase in the middle of the night and not to flag it as fraud.
Lightbox sucks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results