shape
carat
color
clarity

???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

billw1414

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a Hearts and Arrow diamond from Mondera and unfortunately did not get the crown and pavilion angles from them before the purchase (I just learned this is important) I received the stone and pattern looks very nice, but I noticed on some of the daylight views posted here the middle of the arrow pattern seems a lot darker then my stone. Is this a sign of something?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No way to know without personally inspecting it. You should have it sent to an appraiser who is familiar with appraising H&A diamonds and is famililiar with grading the optical phenomena. There are many diamonds advertised as H&A that aren't. I haven't personally seen what Mondera is selling as H&A and I do not know their standards or if they even check them so I'm in no position to comment.

Rhino

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Billw1414,
----------------
I received the stone and pattern looks very nice, but I noticed on some of the daylight views posted here the middle of the arrow pattern seems a lot darker then my stone. Is this a sign of something? ----------------
Dark arrows is observer's reflection in the pavilion mains. It depends on the light conditions, distance to the stone, color of your hair and clothes. If picture was taken from a short distance, you see reflection of the camera.

Dark arrows in the Ideal-Scope or Firescope are of the same nature.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love that avatar Leonid! WOOF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results