shape
carat
color
clarity

9 Stone F-G facets wedding band finally here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

My Factets collection 9 stone 1.36 tcw FG VVS-VS clarity wedding band has finally arrived. Size 5.75 - platinum. Each stone is around 15 points and as I have quite short fingers works really well as a RHR where I am wearing it as a wedding anniversary/ eternity style ring. The ring totally covers the top of my hand, so it looks like a full eternity, as well as going into the sides a bit.

The stones are fantastic and sooo sooo sparkly and white
30.gif
. The service from Isaac and Pawel was fantastic and from someone who was extremely nervous about her first internet purchase, it worked really well. I had the ring appraised and the appraiser said they were fantastic stones and confirmed the certification details.

So enjoy the pictures. it is really hard getting good photos, but I figure Id post rather than wait for the perfect picutre.
The only niggle I have is the prongs, whilst comfortable they do stand out a bit - if you have a facets band yourself is this how they all are, just concerned re the prongs catching on something and a stone falling out.

Thanks for everyones help, and thanks to all those who posted pictures in the past, it helped make the decision easier in terms of going with facets collection.

test25.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock

crop40.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
profile shot

profile50.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
pink reflection from my top

pink reflection.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
flower shot
30.gif

pink flower.jpg

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
double post - oops

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
prong shot - is this what other facets prongs are like? is this OK, just concerned they are jutting out a bit - or am I being paranoid and studying the ring way tooo close.

Thanks again

D2B

prongresized.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
What perfect and gorgeous finger coverage that beauty gives you! I love it! I have a facets eternity band and the prongs do stick up a little, like you said, not uncomfortable but they do sit up some. I have had the ring for a few months and have had no problems with it catching, even a full eternity band. I took it by my local jeweler the other day and he checked each of the 22 stones and said it looked great. I think the quality of the facets band will hold up very very well.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
30.gif
I''m seriously considering going with the 7 stone shared prong WB and matching ER when I do my reset. I have it bookmarked.
11.gif
Your pics are great.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous--of course!! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring...when I get married I want a 9 or 7 stone as a wedding band. yours is beautiful, I''ll have to check out Facets! THanks for posting your pics

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, it''s beautiful! Very sparkly! Enjoy it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Looks like the perfect size! I love it
18.gif
! Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band!!! I love how it completely covers your finger, but that you didn''t have to pay for full-eternity, very smart. What did the appraiser say about the prongs? If he said the workmanship and setting was fine, then it''s probably fine. I''d wait about six months and then have your local jeweler check all of the stones to make sure they aren''t loose.

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring and your photography skills are awesome! The stones are a perfect size and the quality looks fantastic. After seeing your photos I would not hesitate to order from Facets. Thank you for sharing.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments. It is hard to stop myself staring at my ring when I am out and about. Any other Facets/Signed Pieces wedding band owners out there who can chime in about the prongs?? Would be interested to hear if others are like this as well.

Next step is to get a good ultrasonic cleaner to keep it all sparkly.
36.gif

35.gif

D2B

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! I don''t have any Facets pieces, but, they all look so pretty! Enjoy!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful band!!!
30.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, very pretty! I want one.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I can see how diamonds can easily become an addiction. A well cut stone is just so sparkly. Yummy.

35.gif

D2B

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe it is just my imagination, but I think it seems like the prongs are too high as well. Have you talked to Facets and shared these photos with them so that they can answer your concerns? I know they have great customer service, and they would definitely want to hear from you about the prong issue.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Cinnamon013, yep, will e-mail Isaac. Just to be sure all is OK. Happy to do so, just didnt want to bother him, but might as well get it checked out now rather than later.
thanks
D2B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results