shape
carat
color
clarity

9.5mm AVC Moissy WOW! And Hi again!

MrsPearlDahhhling

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!

I don’t know if anyone from the “old days” is still active here. I used to post here regularly under the name “Pearldahhhling” about 12-13 years ago when I was newly engaged/wedding planning etc. Pricescope ignited my passion for gemstones and jewelry and although I haven’t been active on the forums for years I have always loved coming back to look at all of the pretties!

When hubby and I were expecting our first child 9 years ago my engagement ring (that so many PSers helped with!) was stolen . With a baby on the way we used the insurance money for essential items rather than a new diamond. Fast forward and we’ve got three kiddos now and it is finally time for mamas new ring!

I’m working with Jonathan at August Vintage/Distinctive Gem to create something gorgeous which I’ll do a separate post about, but it will feature a 3ct August Vintage cushion which I’m in LOVE with. I wanted to see an AVC in person so I ordered this 9.5mm moissanite to play with.

I have other moissanite jewelry but WOW this stone is so gorgeous! I’m thinking of putting it in a pendant? I don’t want to send it back now that I’ve seen how amaaaazeballs it is! What should I do with it?

Attachments

itskcc

Rough_Rock
I wouldn't send that back either!! Would be great in a necklace set to give it some movement so those facets can do their magic. One on my favorite pieces is a bezel set diamond that slides on the chain rather than being fixed. I like that it can move and doesn't have the mickey mouse ear look that a stationary pendant can have. Any way you set it, that stone is a beauty.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately I think you were a couple of years before my time :( been here mostly lurking and sometimes posting for a decade. But welcome back!! I think a pendant out of it would be gorgeous too!! Congratulations on your three little ones also!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry
    Horses for Courses: Polo Match Jewelry

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.