shape
carat
color
clarity

9/10K unplated white gold

ringsplease

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am new to PriceScope and joined after trying to research as much as I could about unplated white gold from your fantastic forum.

I am in the process of having my engagement ring made and am considering the option of having a 10K white gold ring made without the plating.

Unfortunately, I am not able to find any images of low karat unplated white gold to get an idea of its colour. Does anyone happen to have any 9K or 10K unplated gold rings of jewellery that they could kindly show? Alternatively, if you have worked with this, would you be able to explain how this compares to other unplated white gold varieties?

Many thanks for your assistance, it is very much appreciated!

Uncut_Pages

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I am new to PriceScope and joined after trying to research as much as I could about unplated white gold from your fantastic forum.

I am in the process of having my engagement ring made and am considering the option of having a 10K white gold ring made without the plating.

Unfortunately, I am not able to find any images of low karat unplated white gold to get an idea of its colour. Does anyone happen to have any 9K or 10K unplated gold rings of jewellery that they could kindly show? Alternatively, if you have worked with this, would you be able to explain how this compares to other unplated white gold varieties?

Many thanks for your assistance, it is very much appreciated!

I'm not sure where your located but I know Whiteflash has offered unplated white gold in the past (though it may be slightly higher carat) i.e. if you asked for a stock setting to be unplated they could do that for you. It can't hurt to ask jeweler's/companies if they offer unplated gold so you can see see what their particular alloy looks like.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results