shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold .83 ct GIA old mine cut L faint brown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought it. And found something I love a little more. Thought I’d post it up here and see if anyone would love to give this little stone a new home.

GIA .83 old mine brilliant.
L faint brown strong blue Fluor (no oilyness, haziness, etc)
SI2
Faces up super white and has pleasing symmetry.

I use PayPal or Zelle. Photos coming. I also have this listed on eBay if you prefer the protections and anonymity of that route. Price is negotiable ;-) All offered considered.

Last edited:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful old cushion!

I don't see the link to the listing?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you going to list it on Loupe Troop as well as Ebay?

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful old cushion!

I don't see the link to the listing?

The price on the EBay listing is a jumping off point. I’m open to offers :)
Apologies - here is the EBAY link:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Are you going to list it on Loupe Troop as well as Ebay?

I hadn’t planned on it. I figured here abs EBay and I’m also shopping it around a couple local estate jewelry dealers. Is Loupe Troop better than EBay?

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Does the vendor you bought it from have a tricky return policy?

The window was tight. 3 days after receiving I needed to notify them of intent to return. I waffled and missed the window. My fault. Truth be told, I didn’t know AVCs were so affordable over at Distinctive Gem. My heart has been wanting one for going on 8 years. Rhino has just listed a couple and sent me a link and I jumped on it. I really, really love this OMC, but unfortunately I can’t afford to keep both :( My poor husband would have kittens. I’m hoping I can find someone here that will cherish it.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I hadn’t planned on it. I figured here abs EBay and I’m also shopping it around a couple local estate jewelry dealers. Is Loupe Troop better than EBay?

I have great success with loupetroop! You don’t pay the exorbitant eBay fees. I usually just go through PayPal goods and services for a layer of protection. I’ve never really needed to use it though as every buyer I have sold to has been amazing.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I have great success with loupetroop! You don’t pay the exorbitant eBay fees. I usually just go through PayPal goods and services for a layer of protection. I’ve never really needed to use it though as every buyer I have sold to has been amazing.

Yes, thank you for the suggestion. I have just posted it up there as well. I’m not fond of the EBay fees, either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results