shape
carat
color
clarity

.80 tcw loose stones!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

I received these stones from IDJ and I must say, so far they look GREAT! They were awesome to work with. I don’t have proper tools to view them (shame on me), but I purchased them to make a 3 stone ring.

What do you recommend in purchasing to view properly? Loop? Diamond tweezers? They seem to be a nice balance of brightness and fire. I don’t think the picture below captures that.

I’m now thinking of making an enhancer instead of going full 3 stone. I’m all over the place because I also saw a gorgeous bangle on DKs IG site with a diamond center. But as stated before, I am taking my time and saving my funds now that I have the stones. I can post the GIA too! C2BB0728-DD5F-4815-BD5B-D7780C17DBB9.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have these and like them.

Yes, you want a loupe to look at your stones. I bought something like these below. They work well enough for me. If you are planning on
really getting into it you might want better.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I have these and like them.

Yes, you want a loupe to look at your stones. I bought something like these below. They work well enough for me. If you are planning on
really getting into it you might want better.

You are always so helpful! Purchasing now. Ty!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I love having loose diamonds to play with and dream about all the ways to set them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results