shape
carat
color
clarity

8 years married and here is my Birks Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
I have been lurking here for quite some time and I just wanted to say how beautiful everyones rings are. I was married 8 years ago to my high school sweetheart and I know have two beautiful daughters, one turns 1 year old next week. I recently had my wedding band and anniversary band redone to fit better. I had my rings made at Birks 9 years ago when my original e-ring fell off of my finger into the Pacific Ocean during our e-pictures a few months before the wedding. The ring is not very big, but right now it will do. We were young so my hubby could not spend too much money on e rings. But he knows I like bling so maybe for our 10 years he will get me a pave halo with a nice sized cushion cut. I have left hints as screen savers from some fo the ladies rings from this amazing website.

Specs:

14 k yellow gold Five stone trellis style e-ring-entire e ring is about .80 ctw with all five stones
. 36 ctw center stone F VS1
wedding ring/anniversary band .80 ctw on both bands together F/G VS1
I am hoping to get a larger center stone one day soon, but have been splurging on sapphire rings which I will post on the Coloured stone page later.
I hope in two years that may have a nice surprise from the hubby.

More family 2008 204.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here is some with fire!

More family 2008 219.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Another one

More family 2008 224.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Sorry they came out blurry !

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Sparkley and awesome!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! Congrats!
35.gif
Welcome to Pricescope and glad you are no longer a lurker!
1.gif

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your comments. I am so happy to be among people who feel the same way about jewelery as I do. Here is another picture I hope it comes out better. I will be posting some of my coloured beauties on the coloured stone forum from the Natural Sapphire Company. I love all their stuff.

More family 2008 210.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a very beautiful set...lots of sparkle!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful and I can''t wait to see your sapphire rings over on colored gems! Please hurry posting......
9.gif

EthansMom

Rough_Rock
Your set is beautiful~~!!!
30.gif
30.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a lotta bling! Congrats!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring, it sure does sparkle.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Very sparkley -- the center might not be as large as you''d like, but the three 5-stone rings of high quality stones gives you a large presence on the finger!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Your ring set is very pretty, it is exactly almost like mine. Only difference is the side stones on the ering..lol Now heading over to see your sapphires.
35.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
HI Mara54,

I would love to see a picture of your ring.
Post some pictuers for me
Sandra

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Hi there, here are some pics of my wedding set that looks so much like yours. Are you from Canada? I got my set from People''s.

mara54weddingset.jpg

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Hi Morgan,

Here is another picture. Hope they come out ok. Talk to you soon.
35.gif

mara54weddingset1.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
HI Mara,

Great rings! I am from Canada. I live in Coquitlam, British Columbia. I suburb of Vancouver. My set is actually from Birks. Funny story behind my rings. My original e ring came from Spence diamonds. I had it for a year before we were married. During our e-pictures in Stanley Park, my e-ring fell off my finger into the ocean. It was never seen again. We even had the metal detector club come out looking. A nice police officer was a the scene, and she said the tided is quite band in Stanley Park. The ring would have been gone in minutes. My moms house insurance covered the rings-I still lived at home, and they do not deal with Spence Diamonds. So they sent me to Birks and I got to pick out a new set in our insurance budget and I got the set at wholesale price.

Thanks for sharing your rings. They are very gorgeous.
Sandra---MorganleFey

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results