shape
carat
color
clarity

8* / H&A in the UK ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lee

Rough_Rock
OK I am nearly there I have the money in my pocket and a little bit of information, as colour and fire/sparkle are the two at the top of the wish list it appears that the safest way forward is with a premium cut stone as in an 8* or H&A etc. The thing is I live in the UK and I wanted to see the differance between the premium cuts because I am not sure if I am looking for a stone that spakles with more coloured light or with more white light. So my question is does anyone know where I could go and look at a number of 2 ish carat premium cut stones in the UK ?

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Lee:

There are no stores in the UK that stock our A CUT ABOVE branded H&A but we have sold many of them to UK customers. The purchasing process is very simple and you do have a 10 day inspection period with a money back guarantee. So, if you really want to see one of these beautiful diamonds, it really is risk free.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Lee

Rough_Rock
Thank you for replying. I understand that I can purchase risk free but have been told that some cuts give off alot more white light sparkle and others give off greater coloured light sparkle. Having not seen either I don't know which I prefer and as its a lot of money (for me anyway) I want to get the right type. It looks like I am going to have to visit NYC !

ferryhillfish

Rough_Rock
Lee
i too live in the uk,i have looked for a diamond for weeks now in the uk with no luck,jewellers here want to charge about 3 x as much as they do in the us with inferior quality.

We deceided to buy over internet from Icestore and got Dave Atlas to apprasie it this was done over internet,we went to America on holiday and got dave to send diamond to us while we were there and brought it home with us.

We ended up saving a fortune and getting a better diamond than we ever would in the UK.

Please speak to me if you want any more advice.:-o

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results