shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 8+ Carat Art Deco Diamond & Emerald Platinum Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drop dead gorgeous genuine Art Deco handmade Platinum Bracelet with an estimated 3.50 carats of well cut white facing G to I in coloured diamonds all SI or better in clarity and around 4.50 carats of untreated Columbian Emeralds. Over 8 carats in total in stones. 7 inches in length.

Has been worn by me to one red carpet event, two formal events and one other time, but is now surplus to my needs as I wish to buy something else.

Really rare piece and sure to get attention, much more interesting and I think prettier to look at than a plain diamond bracelet, it always got gasps and compliments from everyone that has ever seen it. It is fairly unusual that the metal is all Platinum and hand made with a truly beautiful ornate pattern carved in the side of it and super fine milgrain work along the top and it has a small safety chain at the back.

The bracelet was damaged from general age when I purchased it, me being me I wanted to restore it.... I spent more than a small fortune at Singlestone replacing the tip piece of Emerald in the main panel, and strengthening a few of the hinge joints and making sure all the diamonds are secure in the two main panels, so that it was and is really wearable.

Visually on the wrist the repaired emerald shape looks like part of the original bracelet and there is a small chip mark in the top of the main emerald from the original damage that does not pose any issues from wear, ie I have worn it and it is not going to damage further, again this does not stand out when the bracelet is worn. I had it assessed to re-polish it out and every jeweller (I had several look at it) all agreed it posed no threat and was better left and loved as is.

Was $7975.00, now $7150.0) ono. Will consider reasonable offers. Asking price is far less than what I paid for the bracelet and all the work Singlestone did on it.

Without the slight damage which I put down to age and general wear, the bracelet would be twice the asking price in any of the main Antique jewellery dealers. The bracelet could not be replicated for the asking price because it has been handmade in platinum using high quality and very beautiful stones.

I think the piece is even better in real life than Grace's photos, because the emeralds are a lovely shade of green that is hard to capture, please direct all enquiries and offers to Grace at Jewels by Grace. Or if you have questions about the bracelet itself I am happy to answer your questions, you can find me under the same name on LT.

Link;

https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Bracelets-and-Vintage-Watches/Art-Deco-Old-European-Cut/

Link;

http://www.loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/art-deco-oec-diamond-and-emerald-platinum-bracelet

art_deco_bracelet_1.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_2.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_3.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_4.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Arkieb, I have loved looking at that beautiful bracelet on Grace's site and dearly wish I had the funds. Emeralds are my weakness. Hope what you are getting instead is outstanding. Good luck for a quick sale!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Springerspaniel, I thought I would use my own photos, the emeralds look a bit washed in Grace's pics these are mine above taken inside my house, two outside in the sunlight and the last one in the shade showing how beautiful and glowing the Colombian Emeralds actually are. It really is a one of a kind "Wow" genuine art Deco piece, which I hope finds a home with someone who will love it and treasure it. I tend to turn over what I own because I don't wear this type of jewellery every day, I tend to wear it a few times to a specific event or events, then it gets put in a safety deposit box and neglected the rest of the time, and me being me I like new things....

I can honestly say this is one of the more beautiful things that has come my way, and if it doesn't sell I am happy to keep it, if it does then that will allow me to get something else that is equally fabulous instead :naughty:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous! :love:
Wishing you a quick sale to some lucky, lucky PSer.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Jimmianne :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this piece... Oh my goodness, where's the salivating emoticon?

That would really very succinctly sum up my opinions.
:love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome and unique design!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of a kind. Its gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: I can't figure out how you ever took it off its so mesmerizing.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Yssie, Minous & Azstonie It is a amazingly beautiful piece, and totally unique, I have never ever seen anything like it and I spend way more time than I should looking at Antique jewellery.

I really do love this bracelet, but, I don't really get attached to anything I own, I have figured out the fun for me is finding something and either rehabbing it like I did with this or creating something from scratch, wearing it a few times and then moving on.

It's fun to imagine it originally on the arm of some glamourous lady back in the 20s and 30s, and I hope it goes to someone that will not only love it, but generally appreciate the beauty of it, the handmade detailing it in and the history that it has.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely Bracelet. Emeralds of the right color just look so regal.

Is that a Champagne Mink Tonk in your avatar? I'm a fancier. Had 10 at my peak.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DAF|1456077763|3993701 said:
Lovely Bracelet. Emeralds of the right color just look so regal.

Is that a Champagne Mink Tonk in your avatar? I'm a fancier. Had 10 at my peak.

Yes he is, he is the second one I have owned and we have a blue Burmese with a bad attitude who loves water as well!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! :love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks RockingRuby :wavey:

It really is a lovely Antique bracelet that I hope stays in the community. Me being me, I have found two other equally beautiful things I wish to buy so I have just instructed Grace to reduce the price of the bracelet down again.

Was $7975.00, then, $7150.00. Now on SALE for $6800.00 ono, please direct all offers to Grace, who also has payment plans available.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Oh..... My............. :thud:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! If I had the funds and lifestyle I would buy that in a heartbeat!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've instructed Grace to further reduce this bracelet to $5500.00 ono. The bracelet is fully handmade, to a similar standard of workmanship as a Singlestone or CVB piece, you could not buy the diamonds, emeralds and the handmade workmanship for this price. Contact details;

https://loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/reduced-art-deco-oec-diamond-and-emerald-platinum-bracelet

Or Grace;

http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/gallery/bangles-and-bracelets/art-deco-old-european-cut-diamond-and-emerald-bracelet#.WCskDSgVq5Q

Payment plans are available via Jewels By Grace....

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous genuine Art Deco handmade Platinum Bracelet with an estimated 3.50 carats of well cut white facing G to I in coloured diamonds all SI or better in clarity and around 4.50 carats of untreated Columbian Emeralds. Over 8 carats in total in stones. 7 inches in length.

Has been worn by me to one red carpet event, two formal events and one other time, but is now surplus to my needs as I wish to buy something else.

Really rare piece and sure to get attention, much more interesting and I think prettier to look at than a plain diamond bracelet, it always got gasps and compliments from everyone that has ever seen it. It is fairly unusual that the metal is all Platinum and hand made with a truly beautiful ornate pattern carved in the side of it and super fine milgrain work along the top and it has a small safety chain at the back.

The bracelet was damaged from general age when I purchased it, me being me I wanted to restore it.... I spent more than a small fortune at Singlestone replacing the tip piece of Emerald in the main panel, and strengthening a few of the hinge joints and making sure all the diamonds are secure in the two main panels, so that it was and is really wearable.

Visually on the wrist the repaired emerald shape looks like part of the original bracelet and there is a small chip mark in the top of the main emerald from the original damage that does not pose any issues from wear, ie I have worn it and it is not going to damage further, again this does not stand out when the bracelet is worn. I had it assessed to re-polish it out and every jeweller (I had several look at it) all agreed it posed no threat and was better left and loved as is.

Was $7975.00, now $7150.0) ono. Will consider reasonable offers. Asking price is far less than what I paid for the bracelet and all the work Singlestone did on it.

Without the slight damage which I put down to age and general wear, the bracelet would be twice the asking price in any of the main Antique jewellery dealers. The bracelet could not be replicated for the asking price because it has been handmade in platinum using high quality and very beautiful stones.

I think the piece is even better in real life than Grace's photos, because the emeralds are a lovely shade of green that is hard to capture, please direct all enquiries and offers to Grace at Jewels by Grace. Or if you have questions about the bracelet itself I am happy to answer your questions, you can find me under the same name on LT.

Link;

https://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/Bracelets-and-Vintage-Watches/Art-Deco-Old-European-Cut/

Link;

http://www.loupetroop.com/listings/bracelets/art-deco-oec-diamond-and-emerald-platinum-bracelet

art_deco_bracelet_1.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_2.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_3.jpg

art_deco_bracelet_4.jpg

Hi arkie. Is this still available?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hi @nottospec - I messaged you!!! Yes it sold back when it was listed by Grace in 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results