shape
carat
color
clarity

$780 for a 1 carat lab EC-found on Etsy

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
I saw this company on Etsy, though I have no experience with them. They cut custom shapes and sizes too. One reviewer mentioned that the owner has a 2nd Etsy store but I haven’t come across that store. Anyway, here’s a link to a stone that seems like a very good deal, if anyone’s interested. Maybe the lab diamond experts can chime in. Also, please post if you’ve ever purchased from them and your experience!:

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I just noticed there’s a YouTube link in the listing too.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the heads-up - I'll add them to the vendors list thread!

Looks like they also do 1.5mm melee at between £2.30ish and £3.50ish per stone (E-F / VS-VVS) as well, which seems very reasonably priced. No idea on cut quality, of course!

EDIT: And a wide range of melee sizes, actually! I'm almost tempted to order just a few to see what the cut quality is like.

Last edited:

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Thanks OoohShiny!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This is why the lab diamond space is so interesting to me. It's fun getting to watch it unfold before our eyes. I'm so curious about what the future holds. The possibilities it opens up are exciting! I love Etsy, but I never even thought to look there for lab diamonds. When I look at the 1 carat MRB diamonds from this seller it looks like there is a large variation in cut. I wonder when they will get it streamlined into ideal territory.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is why the lab diamond space is so interesting to me. It's fun getting to watch it unfold before our eyes. I'm so curious about what the future holds. The possibilities it opens up are exciting! I love Etsy, but I never even thought to look there for lab diamonds. When I look at the 1 carat MRB diamonds from this seller it looks like there is a large variation in cut. I wonder when they will get it streamlined into ideal territory.

I think the variation in quality is the potential issue!

I believe the seller will search through the grading reports to look for stones that might match our preferences, though, which is very generous!

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
I think the emerald cut you’re interested in is one of his best ones. Most of the stones don’t strike my fancy. It is exciting to see lab grown eternity and right hand rings though. I feel like the future is lab grown.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link to the YT video for ease :)

I like it personally - I think it looks like one of the better ECs, regardless of MMD or Mined.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
It looks like someone just bought this stone. Hope it’s a PSer and if so they come back and post a review and photos!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey!! His other store is a moissanite jewelry store called golden bird jewelry I believe!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results