shape
carat
color
clarity

.75 eternity too small?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zaq12

Rough_Rock
hello- i''m considering a .75 ctw pave eternity... woud this look too small next to a solitaire? I''m having trouble figuring out the appropriate proporations.
also, would it be safe to wear pave daily? i trust the workmanship of the jeweler, but not sure if that style is inherently prone to stones falling out..

thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally I don''t think it will be too small at all, I was thinking of getting a .50 eternity myself.. I just like the dainter look with flashes of bling... but i don''t know the size of your solitaire either.. its a personal preference..

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Most people would say yes. Eventually you''re going to have a stone fall out regardless of the workmanship. As far as how often, it depends on how hard you are on your rings.

Regading the total weight, it depends on the size and style of your e-ring. If it''s a very bulky piece, the eternity may get lost next to it. If it''s a simple solitare, the .75ct would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results