shape
carat
color
clarity

.75 ctw - 1.25 ctw studs

misslili

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I'm trying to help my mom find diamond studs. Her budget is only $1000 max so I suggested preloved. I however, haven't had any luck finding anything. I know many you are completely amazing at this so I was hoping for some help! I can't tell what is well cut enough to be super sparkly by the numbers and obviously something branded like an ACA is out of the question. Round diamonds (could be either old cut or modern round brilliants) certification is not necessary, J or K color is fine and as long as they look good clarity is not an issue. Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Try ID Jewelry in NYC. They work wonders with tight budgets. GL!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think the size may be hard with the budget. B2C Jewels is usually pretty competitive and a .75 pair there is over budget by about $400 if you go for H/SI1 and those are uncertified.

On the ID Jewelry site, preset pairs are out of budget in that range, but they may have more if you email.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a pair of .81ctw OEC/circular brilliants I am thinking of selling. If you may be interested we can meet in the preloved forum to discuss.

misslili

Rough_Rock
I have a pair of .81ctw OEC/circular brilliants I am thinking of selling. If you may be interested we can meet in the preloved forum to discuss.
Yes! I would love to check them out @kgizo Thanks!

misslili

Rough_Rock
She would definitely be willing to do warmer stones. So J or even K color would be fine.

misslili

Rough_Rock
So we ended up ordering a pair of .82 ctw from James Allen. They are GIA certified SI2 and I color. Excellent cut. Set in 4 prong 18K white gold settings. They are in production now so should hopefully arrive this week! My mom is super excited! I will post pictures when they arrive. Her only qualification was that they be super sparkly so hopefully these deliver :) I will post pictures when they come. With the settings cost was about $1160 so a little over budget but after what she looked at in uncerted stones for $1000 (not good lol) I'm hoping these will be great!

Elmira19

Rough_Rock
Don’t forget to post pictures when you get it!:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results