shape
carat
color
clarity

7-AVC Band - VLY in 18k Rose Gold by BE

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got these 7 very light yellow ~.25ct AVC diamonds from GOG. They run from SI1 to VVS2 in clarity. Darren and Jonathan were great to work with. The stones aren't perfectly matched for color, but that's totally ok with me. I love the variation, and I think at least a couple of them might have fluorescence (I need to get a black light)! These little diamonds pack a punch, and I LOVE to watch them sparkle.

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-5.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-6.jpg

I worked with Chris at Brilliantly Engaged for the ring. There were some hiccups, a couple of renditions and a few times sending the ring back and forth, but the lines of communication remained open and the ring is finally finished and on my finger. It's 18k rose gold, and size 7.5.

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-1.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-2.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-4.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-3.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Tourmaline, it's really beautiful! :love: I love the setting, it really accentuates the pretty shape of the AVCs, which are gorgeous! I really like that the stones are set low too - enjoy your new beauty!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dying. :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo, I love it! Great job!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautifully done! :love: How long did it take for you collect these little beauties? I have dreams of having a 5 stone one made with AVR or AVC in my future. I am such a stickler for rounds, so can you tell me if you considered them at all or you just knew that AVC was the way to go with your ER.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love you vet this beautiful ring! :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, junebug, Niel, star sparkle, _lovesvintage_ & Mayk!

LV, I had been eyeing the AVC diamonds for quite a while, and when I saw these stones in a ring on the GOG website, I was really drawn to them. I purchased the ring but had some issues with it, and Jonathan was kind enough to let me return the ring but keep the stones. Between one thing and another, the project ended up taking a few months, because, again, there were a few hiccups. I really love the facet pattern of AVC diamonds, and the color of these stones will go beautifully with my solitaire after I reset it in 18k rose gold (my next project, I think). I didn't consider AVRs for this, though they are lovely, too. My solitaire diamond is an early brilliant with an OEC-like flower pattern in the very center and a small culet, but other facets that are reminiscent of MRB diamonds. I don't think it would look exactly right with MRBs *or* OECs, and I like it with AVCs. :)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your thorough response, Tourmaline! It makes sense and a very nice complement in regards to your ER stone. Ooooh, a rose gold reset as well for your lovely stone...sounds like it will be beautiful, of course. Hope that process goes smoothly for you.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
_lovesvintage_|1447372507|3948980 said:
Thanks for your thorough response, Tourmaline! It makes sense and a very nice complement in regards to your ER stone. Ooooh, a rose gold reset as well for your lovely stone...sounds like it will be beautiful, of course. Hope that process goes smoothly for you.

Thanks! I hope so, too. :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it.. I love it... it's really beautiful.. super sparkly.. congratulations!!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see your set together after the reset.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What color are they? Gorgeous ring!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
packrat|1447374464|3948998 said:
What color are they? Gorgeous ring!

Thanks, Tekate, thecat and packrat. Packrat, they are very light yellow. They were not assigned letters.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such a special and unique ring! I love the color of the stones, and the ring looks very at home on your hand. Congrats! :appl:

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is to die for! The diamonds are so stunning and I love the setting as well. Just beautiful!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, lovedogs and picante27! :)

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. I've been thinking about an AVC band for years but never gotten to it...jealous!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so amazing!! I really love this ring. The stones are beauties but I also really love the low profile setting. Especially the way the shoulders meet the stones in height. I don't love when 7 stone or 9 stone rings just kind of cut off at the edge of the last stones like a cliff. I am totally not making sense. Hopefully you get the idea. LOVE :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
T, your band is sooooo beautiful!!!! Those gorgeous AVRs, the lovely setting, and that yummy shade of rose gold that compliments your skin perfectly... Love it! :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Lovely band, I really love the avc in a band.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stunning lovely... Perfect with your ering

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, kb1gra, JDDN, LateBloomer28, lknvrb4 & LLJsmom!

hathalove|1447381444|3949053 said:
This is so amazing!! I really love this ring. The stones are beauties but I also really love the low profile setting. Especially the way the shoulders meet the stones in height. I don't love when 7 stone or 9 stone rings just kind of cut off at the edge of the last stones like a cliff. I am totally not making sense. Hopefully you get the idea. LOVE :love:

Thanks, hathalove! Yes, that's exactly what I was going for with this design.I don't even feel it on my hand. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: LOVE it!
Can we see a pic of this ring on your hand with your lovely ER?

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1447416779|3949179 said:
Gorgeous. :love: LOVE it!
Can we see a pic of this ring on your hand with your lovely ER?

Thanks, missy! Sure, here are a couple of versions. :)

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-8.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be-7.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh just beautiful! :love:
Thank you for the extra pics. :appl:

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ug! It's divine!
BE did a very chic setting. I love your stack!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Lovely Tourmaline!! Love the whole look together! So happy for you! :appl: :appl: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love AVCs, but they did an excellent job with that setting design! Perfect!!! :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1447425880|3949240 said:
Wow, I love AVCs, but they did an excellent job with that setting design! Perfect!!! :love:

I sent an inspiration photo and told them what I was going for. It took lots of back and forth, and more than one try to get it right. I'm very happy with how the design ended up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results