shape
carat
color
clarity

6-Prong Custom Fishtail Pavé Ring

resident

Rough_Rock
First off, SHE SAID YES!

That was just over a week ago and after having to rush around organising a venue for the wedding I finally have some time to share the ring the I had custom made. First off, thanks for the help I received here, especially DiamondSeeker2006 who showed me a cool looking prong design in my design thread here. I would also like the thank the team at Whiteflash, particularly Joe the designer as he had to deal with my perfectionist personality.

So the ring has a G, VS2, 1.25ct centre stone and the band is made from platinum. I couldn't be happier with the ring and more importantly my fiancée thinks it is the best ring she has ever seen and can't stop staring at it.

So without further ado, here are the pictures.

One of the many design pictures I sent Joe:
Davids%20Ring.jpg

Final CAD design (notice the heart made up by the gap between the cutlet and the prongs):
**edited by moderator. to keep the focus on the bling we do not allow photos with logos on SMTB**

The actual ring:
**edited by moderator. to keep the focus on the bling we do not allow photos with logos on SMTB**

From the top:
DavidBainTop_051111a.jpg

The handshot:
IMAG0025.jpg

Annnnnd a flower shot just for fun (sorry, took on a camera phone):
IMAG0018_0.jpg

It's beautiful!! You did an awesome job! Congratulations on your engagement!

Congratulations!! :appl:

It turned out beautifully, and it looks perfect on her hand :sun: :love:

Gorgeous ring, I love the head on that.

Beautiful! Nicely done & congrats!

Great work on the ring, and most of all congratulations on your engagement!

It looks amazing!
You did a great job and it looks much bigger than a 1.25ct on your fiancee's finger!

Congrats :appl:

Beauitful.. and it looks wonderful on her hand!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

gorgeous! you did a great job and it looks fantastic!!!

Beautiful ring. Looks like WF was able to create your design very nicely. Congratulations on your engagement!

That ring is gorgeous, and it looks huge on her hand :appl:

HI:

Nicely done!

cheers--Sharon

Fabulous ring! I love the profile! :appl:

It's a beautiful design! I like all the ways your adjusted it to make it perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if WF makes it a regular
offering. Congratulations! It looks lovely on your girl!

It is a stunning ring! Congratulations on the engagement! :bigsmile:

It's original and very beautiful, and it looks larger than 1.25 ct. on her hand. Best of luck to the both of you!

beautiful! Many wishes for a lifetime of happiness :)

Oh my gosh!!!! It turned out GREAT!!!! :love: :love: :love: You just did an outstanding job with the design! :appl: I love the size of the diamond and I can only imagine how thrilled she is with it!

Thank you for coming back to show us the ring! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together! (Come back when you need an anniversary gift! ;)) )

A triumph of design!

It looks lovely on her hand too

Congrats!

!! Definitely one of my favourites on PS! It's so simple but I just love the heart created by the culet and prongs!! :love: Congratulations!

it really did turn out great! congratulations!

Congratulations! What a beautiful ring :love:

beautiful and congratulations!!!!!

oh wow, it turned out perfectly! great job with the design!

YEAH! Congrats to you both! Love the ring! You did good!!! :appl: Pretty setting too.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I had so much fun choosing the ring. The only problem I have is that it becomes a bit awkward telling peple about the ring and diamond especially if they already have their own. People don'like hearing that if they had known about this site and online vendors, that they could have gotten a bigger and better ring for less money. It sucks, I'm proud of this ring and just want to tell everyone about it! :) I almost feel an obligation to tell anyone that is considering a diamond about this site.

If anyone wants to use part or all of the design, feel free!

Oh Wow. That's spectacular. I love the setting and lines of it. Congratulations!

Stunning! Congratulations!

What an AWESOME design! I love the combo of the Royal Crown head and the fishtail pave!!! Congrats and well done! :appl:

wow, thats a 1.25 ct diamond? it looks huge on her hands. I just ordered a ring (1.5 ct diamond) from WF also. I'm Hoping it's as nice as yours.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP