shape
carat
color
clarity

6 months to go?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 2:29:24 PM
Author: Selkie
Seriously, Equestrienne, you stored up some amazing karma over the past couple of years and are getting it back in spades now. What an amazing guy you have! Your Bling Book cracks me up, too, especially the ''What not to buy'' page! Whatever you end up with will be perfect, I''m sure.
36.gif

Thanks, Selkie.
1.gif

I don''t think I ever posted a photo of the cover of the Bling Book...

blingbookcover.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 3:25:30 PM
Author: equestrienne
Date: 1/1/2008 7:40:32 AM

Author: bee*

Seriously, you''re making me hungry just reading that! I hope that you had a good night last night!

Hahaha, I won''t tell you how tender and delicious the chicken turned out, then!
2.gif
It literally fell apart when I tried to take it out of the cooker. SO good.

I am feeling a bit sick, so we just stayed in and toasted at home with Dick Clark and some sparkling wine. We almost missed the ball drop, though, because... we were looking at diamonds.
3.gif
LOL! BF says he is more ''worried'' about picking the right setting than the stone, now - I showed him some 4 Cs info and as an engineer he seems to really get how all of that works. I offered to help him with more setting pics and links if needed.

Happy New Year!
9.gif

If I''m ever near you when I visit the US, I''m calling in for dinner
3.gif

That''s so exciting that you were looking at diamonds!
36.gif
36.gif
He sounds like a great guy and he most definitely has a great girl! Happy new Year!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I can''t begin to say how happy I am for you. This is wonderful! And the bling book is priceless!
36.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Bee! You are such an enthusiastic cheerleader on this board for me and all the other posters, especially in this LIW forum. I can''t begin to tell you how much you bring me up.
emthup.gif
You rock! And you are definitely welcome to dinner here in Michigan anytime.
1.gif

Anchor, thanks so much! I love sharing this good news here, you guys are so supportive and always have been when I''ve needed anything. If only real life friends and family were like this!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2008 5:20:36 PM
Author: equestrienne
Thank you Bee! You are such an enthusiastic cheerleader on this board for me and all the other posters, especially in this LIW forum. I can''t begin to tell you how much you bring me up.
emthup.gif
You rock! And you are definitely welcome to dinner here in Michigan anytime.
1.gif
I can''t agree more!! Bee always has wonderful things to say and can bring us out of our saddest days. So thank you Bee for being such a wonderful aspect of this site. :) (((hugs)))

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you equestrienne and Erin-you''re making me blush
3.gif
. I was a LIW for long enough so I know how it feels. All I can say is that it is so worth it in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results