shape
carat
color
clarity

6.5-7.0 mm AAA White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet For Teen

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased a Pearl Paradise 6.5-7 mm AAA White Freshwater Pearl Bracelet for my niece’s 14th birthday. I zoomed with Hisano on Tuesday and it was here today (Friday). it was an easy and enjoyable purchasing experience. Hisano was prepared for our meeting with at least 6 strands for us to look at. I weeded out first by color and then by how she described the pearls. And then by my own visual impression. Easiest buying experience ever! The actual bracelet is lovely, the knots are even and the color and luster are lovely. Are they top of the top pearls? No! But they are beautiful for a young teen or someone who just wants a nice bracelet. I’d wear it. I got the smaller size I wanted too. And 14k white gold clasp.
My only “con” is I got on their website and the pearl bracelet was on sale today. I paid $95 and it’s down to $81 today.
This is my first experience buying pearls from a seller online/on zoom. And my first with Pearl Paradise. I recommend PP and Hisano. She was terrIfic. Knowledgeable, patient and willing to answer questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all. Yay!

E5380FBE-3369-43A5-BF3E-2EE8F59D2138.jpeg

Attachments

• 4CF4B1F4-9444-415B-B256-06F8312D835C.jpeg
    4CF4B1F4-9444-415B-B256-06F8312D835C.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 5

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know other PP customers in similar situations (still within return period and item went on sale) contacted PP to request a price adjustment (which was received) -- it may be worth your while to reach out to them,

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know other PP customers in similar situations (still within return period and item went on sale) contacted PP to request a price adjustment (which was received) -- it may be worth your while to reach out to them,

Thanks @marymm
i sent them an email about the price difference this evening. I’m sure I’ll hear back next week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results