carat
color
clarity

5mm antique style custom cuts

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo. :))

I'm looking for a pair of lab grown 5mm AVCs. Does Distinctive Gems do these? All I can see is elongated cushions or modern cut cushions. Can I get this pair custom cut? I dropped @Rhino an email, but no response as yet so thought I'd ask here in the meantime.

Anyone know?

Thanks all!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I’m pretty sure you can

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Please share what Rhino answers! I'm looking for the same diamonds for a five stone.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh, project? :)

Yes ma'am! 3 stone antique-style cushion. Center stone - mint green - 8.5mm x 8mm approx, set east/west. 5mm AVC sides - lab grown. Set in platinum with migraine, oxidized for accent - tho only very lightly. Tri wire band. Also considering natural diamond sides.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 1.30.47 PM.png

And just to keep you in the loop - I'm also re-setting our grey spinel (north/south this time) with two beautiful red cushion cut spinel sides, with all three stones halo set. Probably rose gold, maybe platinum. Unsure at this point.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Yes ma'am! 3 stone antique-style cushion. Center stone - mint green - 8.5mm x 8mm approx, set east/west. 5mm AVC sides - lab grown. Set in platinum with migraine, oxidized for accent - tho only very lightly. Tri wire band. Also considering natural diamond sides.

And just to keep you in the loop - I'm also re-setting our grey spinel (north/south this time) with two beautiful red cushion cut spinel sides, with all three stones halo set. Probably rose gold, maybe platinum. Unsure at this point.

Wow, excited to see this come together! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And it sounds like our spinel is going to look even more amazing! :lol:

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Yes you can for sure. I reached out to him a month ago about a 5 stone with 5mm AVCs and he said he didn't have the natural rough but could do it in Lab Grown.

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock

This is beautiful! I can't wait to see the end product. What type of stone is this and where did you buy it? I love the cut!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Oh yes, will certainly be here, watching these come into being!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful! I can't wait to see the end product. What type of stone is this and where did you buy it? I love the cut!

I also am curious about the stone! Is it a green tourmaline? Such a pretty color.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a mint tourmaline - 2.58ct, 8.6mm x 7.9mm. So she's a nice, fat cushion with gorgeous color. I think she'll look stunning when set.

I also have a beautiful denim colored spinel which I intend to turn into a pendant with diamonds and pink enamel.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a photo of the denim spinel, in case anyone is interested. I'm going to set it into a cushion-shaped halo of pink enamel, then a halo of tiny diamonds around that, then a hard edge of yellow gold. Then add a stirrup bail. Then on a chain.

Just something a bit different.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Here's a photo of the denim spinel, in case anyone is interested. I'm going to set it into a cushion-shaped halo of pink enamel, then a halo of tiny diamonds around that, then a hard edge of yellow gold. Then add a stirrup bail. Then on a chain.

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.37.04 AM.png

I love that spinel. It will make a beautiful pendant and it's always lovely when enamel is incorporated.

lapetitebaker

Rough_Rock

That color is incredible! I can't wait to see how your project turns out.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That denim spinel is gorgeous! The perfect color.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.37.04 AM.png

I cannot WAIT to see this come together, it sounds amazing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results