shape
carat
color
clarity

5ct Heart Cut Moissy Pendant and a Poppy Brooch

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to achieve the look of Elizabeth Taylor's Maggie with her ? heart or trillion diamond necklace as seen in the film Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.

However, I don't like fixed chain pendants, so I had a pendant with a bale instead, with a 5ct Heart cut Moissy, as I cannot a 5ct stone in LGD let alone a earth-mined one!

The chain is a White Gold twisted cable chain with one end that can be removed to allow the cable to go through small bales.

5ct is the right size for my chunky build and neck!

I am also wearing my poppy pin brooch as it is that time of the year, and am out on poppy selling duty later this afternoon at a local supermarket.

20221110_113032.jpg

DK :))

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Very fun! You are correct - that 5ct is the perfect size for you!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to achieve the look of Elizabeth Taylor's Maggie with her ? heart or trillion diamond necklace as seen in the film Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.

However, I don't like fixed chain pendants, so I had a pendant with a bale instead, with a 5ct Heart cut Moissy, as I cannot a 5ct stone in LGD let alone a earth-mined one!

The chain is a White Gold twisted cable chain with one end that can be removed to allow the cable to go through small bales.

5ct is the right size for my chunky build and neck!

I am also wearing my poppy pin brooch as it is that time of the year, and am out on poppy selling duty later this afternoon at a local supermarket.

20221110_113032.jpg

DK :))

sorry i thought i had already said this DK

but with that poppy and brooch you have looked perfect on the balcony of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office building
i have a nice long black wool coat so we can still make that shirt work (ive worn a similar shirt to dawn parade )
now what are we going to do for a hat ?
;)2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh I love it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I win big money on the lottery, I'll get an earth-mined diamond that size, probably in a lower/warmer colour.

DK :lol-2:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that size looks perfect on you! I thought it would look huge but it’s perfectly balanced :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results