shape
carat
color
clarity

50ct CVD Emerald

Serg

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Diamonds ranging from 5 to 10 carats have a distinct advantage over diamonds in the 0.5 to 2 carat range: it is easier to notice the differences in their optical performance and variations in proportions, which are important factors for quality cutting. Larger diamonds typically allow for better visibility of these distinctions compared to their smaller counterparts, thus attracting consumer interest in diamonds with superior cuts. However, to what extent consumers would be interested in LGD (lab-grown diamonds) measuring 50 carats or 100 carats remains a question.
50ct CVD 2023-06-01 at 2.18.39 PM.jpeg

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I guess I just don’t understand the need for it. It’s so ostentatious that it looks like costume jewelry. 50-100 carats is too heavy to wear on a finger, so I guess I question what value it brings to cut stones that large. Home decor? The cause of cervical disc hernia as a necklace? I simply cannot find the beauty in a stone that large, but maybe others can.

hiratop

Rough_Rock
The same value as with mined diamonds, just much cheaper and with unclear resale value.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Can the seller get an ASET scope image? :lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So interesting. I find beauty in it, like I do with a piece of art. It would be pretty to display but not something to wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results