shape
carat
color
clarity

50% off Vera Wang Jewelry!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

My husband (still strange to call him that) and I just moved from the US (both native Californians) to Vancouver, BC (Canada). We were doing some exploring today downtown and happened upon Birk''s (some have called it a Canadian version of Tiffany''s). They have beautiful jewelry and great designers. I was admiring their Vera Wang collection when the salesperson told me that the entire collection is 50% off!!! Now, given how inflated her prices are to begin with, the savings is not as great as it sounds. But, still, my ears perked up. There was a beautiful, very delicate diamond necklace in plat from her "bow collection." It would be about $1,600 US. Still quite a lot given the diamond wt (.24), but very unique and very Vera Wang. Anyway, just thought I''d share in case anyone was in the market for some VW jewelry. I just love her designs!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results