shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
I can''t believe it''s only 2 mos away from my wedding. Now the most exciting and fun thing to do is get the wedding band! My mom wants to give me her eternity band b/c it no longer fits here so I think I will wear that on my right hand with my engagement ring (they go really nicely together). I do want a new wedding band for my left hand though. What are your thoughts on a 5 stone for this with a total weight of 1-1.5? Will this look substantial wearing it alone?

Thoughts? TIA!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I think a 5 stone band would be wonderful with your e-ring. I had a 5 stone that was just shy of one carat total weight, and I think it looked great worn alone. Enough bling indeed. It was about 3mm wide, and made up of .18 pointers. So..if you're aiming for 1-1.5 tcw..I think it will look plenty substantial on your hand when worn alone. Have you tried a few styles on? Good luck with the upcoming wedding.

fiver.jpg

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous and very blingy indeed. I have yet to try them on b/c I had my head wrapped around a full eternity, but the more and more I think about it, I think a 5 stone is the way to go. I can''t afford the size I want in a full eternity anyhow and really what''s the point when you can''t see the underside of the ring and they can''t be resized (I always have sizing issues, I am the queen of the puff).

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 1:14:47 PM
Author: js_diamond
That is gorgeous and very blingy indeed. I have yet to try them on b/c I had my head wrapped around a full eternity, but the more and more I think about it, I think a 5 stone is the way to go. I can''t afford the size I want in a full eternity anyhow and really what''s the point when you can''t see the underside of the ring and they can''t be resized (I always have sizing issues, I am the queen of the puff).
Thanks JS! There are more pics of my 5 stone here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-most-beautiful-5-stone-band-ive-ever-seen.94883/
Eternities are nice, however I agree with you..all those diamonds on the underside that you can''t see, and also get damaged, and sometimes fall out. I liked that the 5 stone covered most of the front of my finger. Try a few on..see if you like them!
28.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I have a 4 stone band of .255 each. With one more stone it would be the same size as the one you are looking at. I personally don''t like the diamonds on the sides rubbing between my fingers and banging things on the back. I think it''s the perfect size for wearing alone or with my plain band also. Here''s a link for size reference https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-upgrade-40th-birthday-present.96812/

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
OMG, yours is stunning! I am seriously drooling over these gorgeous 5 stones. I must have one!!
18.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a little biased, but five stones are great especially if you already have an eternity band!!! Mine is very blingy and you could easily get away with .2 stones and still have a nice substantial look. Another eternity band design I love is the sasha primak (sp?) band...stunning!!!

I can''t find the five stone, but here is the eternity picture. Someone here has this band in a five stone and it is beautiful!

WB1003PT_400.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture of my five stone ring.. one of the reasosn I love it is that it is so comfotable to wear. It is a size 6 and a total weight of 1.6

fivestone.jpg

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 3:04:06 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I''m a little biased, but five stones are great especially if you already have an eternity band!!! Mine is very blingy and you could easily get away with .2 stones and still have a nice substantial look. Another eternity band design I love is the sasha primak (sp?) band...stunning!!!

I can''t find the five stone, but here is the eternity picture. Someone here has this band in a five stone and it is beautiful!

KC...oh YUMMMMMMMMMMMM this is gorgeous. Ugh..I want more lol

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
KCoursolle''s is my far-and-away favorite five-stone style, but I also love the one she attached a pic of:

Date: 3/16/2009 3:04:06 PM
Author: kcoursolleAnother eternity band design I love is the sasha primak (sp?) band...stunning!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 4:50:02 PM
Author: siamese3
Here''s a picture of my five stone ring.. one of the reasosn I love it is that it is so comfotable to wear. It is a size 6 and a total weight of 1.6

I adore your band! I love how it curves around your finger--very pretty.
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I definitely vote 5-stone - so much more comfortable to wear!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 5 stone band that is 1.65cttw...each stone is .33ct. I wear it as a stand along ring on my left hand. It''s pretty blingy!

IMG4869.JPG

IMG5161.JPG

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Awesome band!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Go try some on and let us know what you decide
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I wear my 5 stone band(.30ct each) alone quit often and it definitely feels plenty blingy :)

I'd say go for it!

I am loving all the 5 stone bands, they are all gorgeous!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My contribution - four .30s and a .31 by Whiteflash

Mem%20Card%20L2%20166.jpg
Mem%20Card%20L2%20244.jpg
Mem%20Card%20L2%20179.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Here's a horrible pic of mine :) Petite prong memoire band.

5 stone RB memoire2.jpg

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Wow, these 5-stones are absolutely stunning. I tried some on yesterday and they are beautiful. However, they just didn''t sit well with my ring and only looked good on its own. For the $, I rather have something I can wear both ways and for an anniversary in years to come get a gorgeous 5 stone to wear on my right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results