shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone trellis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Is it possible to do a 5 stone ring with a 1.3 stone in the middle and 2 .25ct stones on each side? I really love the trellis settings but im not sure if this can be done. Does anyone have anything similar to this?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a jeff cooper trellis in pearlmans closeout:

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/closeout-jewelry/rings/085CO1/

and here is that same setting on dee jay''s hand when she visited Pearlmans last year..

5%20Jeff%20Cooper0001.jpg

6%20Jeff%20Cooper0001.jpg

7%20Jeff%20Cooper0001.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Are those graduated stones in the Pearlman''s setting (the side stones) or are all four the same size? It is exactly what I have been looking for. Do you know if there is a place to get a setting like that besides the Pearlman website? Thank you for all your help.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the stones look graduated to me. honestly, the price on that is incredible and I''m not sure you could do any better going custom. It also never hurts to try and negotiate the price a bit, since it''s a closeout ring you might have a good chance. You might think about emailing Pearlmans and see if your center stone would fit. If a 1 carat is in there now, they just might be able to work it enough to put in your 1.3.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I recall correctly, the center stone that''s in there is set pretty high (unfortunately my pics were a little blurry so it''s not so obvious) and if that''s the case I bet they could work the prongs a little to get a 1.3 in there pretty easily. And this ring is even more beautiful in person than it is in my lousy pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results