shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone setting????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moolie26

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for some nice 5-stone settings. Can anyone recommend or post a picture of their favorite 5-stone settings. Has anyone heard of the shared prong style 5-stone setting??

Theres some sweet ones here in both platinum and gold.

This is what I am going for.

5MR_016.jpg

Stang...very nice setting....can you give me some more details on that one. Not to steal your fire...but, this is definitely along the lines of what i was looking for...thanks!!

I found this at http://www.adiamondisforever.com/
It is # MR_016 The rounds are .15 and my center will be .82. I am told many local jewlers can get this ring. I am having it made actually with a knife edge on it leading up to the center prong on the outside diamonds. This enhances the "drawn to a point" look I was aiming for. I like how it flows down into the sides of the ring with the knife edge added. The center stone is actually in it's own setting, almost like a solitaire, where the sides are more together. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP