shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Round Brilliant Band 3.50ct. Looking profile photos please.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone hope you are having a great day! I’m having a 5 stone ring made and trying to find pics of a Tiffany & Co one from a few years back, unfortunately it has been discontinued. I loved the setting does anyone have it or have photos. Have searched forum and Pinterest with no luck.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.5ct! This is the era of huge five stones it seems! Tell me more about your plans please!

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely project!
So we can help find it for you-
What are some details about it specifically?
Bar set? Shared prong? Bead/bright?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
3.5ct! This is the era of huge five stones it seems! Tell me more about your plans please!

Hi Dreamer, I was looking at 2.5ct to start off with after having seen and tried on the Tiffany & co one a few years ago. The Tiffany one has been discontinued in the larger diamonds and they now have a 3 stone setting. I went to a local jewellery store and tried both on and decided I loved the 3.5ct the most on my finger. I just need to get the setting right as I want it to be comfortable.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely project!

Hi Rfisher, It will be set low shared prong most likely, similar to Tiff’s. Metal will be platinum.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely project!

Hi Rfisher, It will be set low shared prong most likely, similar to Tiff’s. Metal will be platinum hi
Is this the one or are you referring to another Tiffany 5 stone?

Thank you tyte333, that’s amazing you found it. I loved the setting and it was a beautiful ring with the larger stones. They have discontinued in 5 stone (large diamonds only) and now do a 3 stone which is really lovely as well.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exciting! Who will make the setting for you? And will you be using round brilliants?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I ask what size finger you have?

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Yes round brilliants and a reputable Melbourne jeweller.

Oh which jeweller do you use? I need some recommendations for a local jeweller for a few jobs.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Are you in Melbourne Maryjane04?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results