shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so I probably did something really dumb on Ebay, but I would like to see if anyone has a 5 stone ring with .15 ct weight each, I would love to see real hand pictures...thanks
1.gif

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
I wasn't going to post my ring because I don't have .15 on each stone but I see nobody else replied. My 5 stone ring has 10 pointers. The setting is old.

yyuuiioolll.JPG

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very pretty, thanks for sharing
1.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Sailor, that looks really gooooood!!!
10 pointers, ay?!
27.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILMS - on your hand they really look bigger than 10 ptrs. I dont see the metal and it just looks like all diamond to me.
Very pretty!

DRL - I have a 5 stone (from facets) on order due to arrive any day now. Its an .81 tcw which comes out to 16.2
per stone. I will definitly post as soon as I get it but have nothiing to show you for now
39.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 8:30:21 AM
Author: tyty333
ILMS - on your hand they really look bigger than 10 ptrs. I dont see the metal and it just looks like all diamond to me.
Very pretty!

DRL - I have a 5 stone (from facets) on order due to arrive any day now. Its an .81 tcw which comes out to 16.2
per stone. I will definitly post as soon as I get it but have nothiing to show you for now
39.gif

Cant wait to see it, I love the facets 5 stone rings, here is the picture from ebay of the one I bought, I got a really good deal on it, hope I didnt get ripped, lol, I am not sure about the setting, but that can be changed easy enough!

mynewring47.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just called facets...mine isnt getting here until Monday 4/13.

I know its so hard to tell anything from such little pictures but your ring looks like it will be very nice. Let us know with
some pics when you get it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO, what did you buy??

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a pretty band, please post some handshots when it arrives
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a really pretty ring...post some pictures when you get it
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone I am suppose to get it next week, I will have to do a photoshoot when I get it and then its off to the appraisers
2.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
found one pic posted by Pebbles. The stones are .15 each

pebbles1.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I just seen this ring in the other show my your 5 stone ring thread, it is pretty
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my ring I was really worried about what it would look like and it is very sparkly
30.gif
I dont have time right now to do a photo shoot, but maybe later, I found a pricescope approved appraiser and I am waiting on a return phone call so that I can get an independent appraisal
36.gif
I did get the original paper work from the seller (with the buyers name blacked out) and the ring was bought at Jareds and they paid almost $2000 for it, I got it for under $600 and its 7 years old, but it looks amazing. If I get time later I will try to get pictures up
4.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''m so glad it turned out to be what you wanted! You got a great deal! Mine also came today but I cant
open the package (per DH) because our anniversary isnt until tomorrow! I cant wait!

Post pics when you get them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results