shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Ring Owners, What are your thoughts after having your ring a few years??

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! Where did you have it made?? I have been looking for one just like it!

Thanks so much! David Klass made it for me a few years ago.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I had a 1.05ctw 5-stone for several years but I sold it to a friend who liked it. It was very pretty but I don’t wear rings on my right hand and it overpowered my three stone ring when I stacked them. Every time I looked at it I wished it were an eternity so I now have an eternity with smaller diamonds. I do think that the key is to get one that is low set. MGR’s is perfect, imo.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a platinum vintage 5 stone band around 1 ctw several years ago from Ivy and Rose. I wear that ring often on my left hand instead of a wedding set. When I just need to run a few errands, it's so easy to slip on and wear. I like it so much that I really hope to make a new one with better and slightly larger stones such as .35-.40 in the relatively near future. The setting is my undecided aspect, but I am leaning towards the classic Tiffany low set basket setting. To me a 5 stone is far more carefree than a full eternity. I'd be concerned all the time about grasping something a damaging stones on the palm side of my hand, especially my right hand.

1.5 ctw. might work, but 1.25 ctw is nice, too, for smaller fingers!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Here is my ~1.75 ct 5 stone on a size 7 finger. I get edge to edge coverage with fingers closed. So 1.5 should be more than enough on your much smaller finger.

It’s from IDJ and my first foray into jewelry buying after finding PS. Diamonds are PS quality and I have no complaints.

The ring is low set, substantial and very comfortable. I’ve received many compliments and DH calls it a “wall of bling”.

now that I own a few VC pieces and a couple of CVB pieces, the finishing on the IDJ piece is really starting to bother me. The milgrain is a bit uneven and the bezels are not all perfectly round. From a distance it looks great, but I might reset for something a bit more refined. No real regret, though, given the price point. Any reset will be something low again.
7A6B2159-00A5-4BA4-B4B1-919069FDAAF0.jpeg

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mine is 2.2plus. I admired a friend’s fivestone for years and finally got mine last year. I wear it almost all the time. Love it!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve decided to go with the Brian Gavin “Sally” 5-stone band in platinum. Per their recommendation, I am using 23-24 point stones. I am hoping it gives the coverage that I want! I’ll update when I receive it....3-4 weeks is going to feel like an eternity!

Shineythings

Rough_Rock
wow!! It looks so nice and comfortable! If I may ask....what is you ring size? I am eagerly waiting for my 2.3 5 stone to arrive. Our rings might look very similar (at least I hope, yours is beautiful)!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Left hand is 4.75. Rightis 5.5/5.75.

Enjoy your new ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results