shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Princess Cut Platinum Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

5Carrot

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking for a 5 stone princess cut platinum ring in size 4 1/2 with diamonds at least H in color and VS2 in clarity. Around 1.5 tcw. I am looking at either a prong or bar setting. Can any experts give me an idea how much this will cost? A ballpark estimate is fine.

Also, does anyone have any vendors they would recommend that either has this ring or could make it?

Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

5Carrot

Rough_Rock
Hello Gypsy,

Actually, it is similar, but the ring I was looking at has a bar setting (I could not find a picture of the exact ring on the internet). So, there is a thin vertical platinum bar in between each stone. The ring is by Gemlok (aka Gemveto, Jean Vitau). I just want to make sure I am not overpaying for this ring. It may be a lot cheaper to go custom, based on the specs. of the ring. I was told the ring is 1.45 tcw, with 5 VVS1 - VVS2, G - H princess cut diamonds. The price quoted was $6,500. Does anyone know if that is a reasonable price for a ring with these specifications? I just need some opinions on whether I should consider going custom to save $$$.
20.gif

5Carrot

Rough_Rock
Thanks JulieN, I just emailed Facets.com about doing a custom 5 stone princess cut wedding band.
2.gif

5Carrot

Rough_Rock
Yes, I believe it is very similar to that setting (I have to go back to the store to look at the ring again) but with 5 princess cut stones. Thanks! Now, if anyone wants to give me a ballpark estimate of how much this ring should cost, I''d be most appreciative!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results