shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Anniversary Ring

P

PierreBear

Hi PS Friends,

First off, thank you for this community and all the helpful guidance throughout the process! We celebrated our anniversary with a 5 stone right hand ring ring - ideal cut, 0.4 ct each, size 4.25. We were fortunate enough to visit both WF and BGD due to proximity. Both were great experiences but we felt more of a connection with BGD. It was my first time going the custom route and thankfully other PS ladies have paved the way so I could communicate the desired end product with pictures. I really enjoyed the side profile of an open U prong look but also wanted the aerial view to show the curvature of each stone. I thought BGD combined the best of both worlds to give a delicate appearance but ensuring that there wasn't any risk to the stones. I'm surprised with how sturdy and how much of a presence there is on my right hand. I love the band and though initially I felt like that it was a bit too "blingy," it has surely grown on me. Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures even though they are taken via phone. Thanks for letting me share and contribute back to the community.

_38156.jpg

_38157.jpg

_38158.jpg

_38159.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: Congrats on the new bling as well as your anniversary! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Your setting is stunning and I know that those BGD diamonds are amazing! It looks amazing on you! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BLING BLING, it's BIG and Gorgeous :love: Happy Anniversary too!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring. Congratulations - looks great on your lovely hands! Enjoy. :love: :love:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Blingy and beautiful!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is just stunning!!! I have a five stone ring with diamonds that size and it is my favorite "go to" piece for a right hand ring. I think you will love wearing this beauty and get a lot of use out of it. What a great way to celebrate your anniversary!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful ring and hands. Congrats on your anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingtastic! It's gorgeous!!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks fantastic on you!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! It looks fabulous on you.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOVE! :love: :love: :love:
I received a 2ct 5-stone (sz 4.5) for our 5th anniversary, and it's my favorite piece of jewelry! It's so versatile as a great complement to other bling or as a stand alone piece! Congratulations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! A blingy 5 stone is so fabulous and easy to wear. Enjoy for years to come!

P

PierreBear

Thanks for all the kind comments and the affirmation that the ring can be worn in different ways!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear -

I have no idea how I missed this! So beautiful and super-substantial! Congratulations (only 9 months late - d'oh!) on your gorgeous ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results