shape
carat
color
clarity

5 pieces of timeless jewellry every girl need.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Elegant watch.
Gold hoops (white, yellow, rose gold)
Diamond stud earrings with removable diamond jackets.
Large white pearl earrings.
Large open link white and yellow gold chain, 22 inches in length so can be worn full length/short/detachable for bracelet

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS my bangles are solid. No design on them at all, which makes them very wearable.

I also think jackets for studs or drops for studs are great to have.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm leaving off an e-ring and w-ring, as not everyone is engaged and/or married!
In no particular order:
1. diamond studs
2. diamond pendant
3. classic watch
4. RHR
5. bracelet

I have an 18k yg bar and diamond bracelet. When I bought my Trinity ring with scattered diamonds, the bracelet made a perfect complement to the ring. YG lives
10.gif
I've recently ordered a pendant and earrings from a contemporary jewelry artisan. I think it is nice to move into some handmade designs to change things up. I'll ask for permission to post them, because they have pearls in them. Just one, per piece.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 10:08:56 AM
Author: risingsun
I''m leaving off an e-ring and w-ring, as not everyone is engaged and/or married!

In no particular order:

1. diamond studs

2. diamond pendant

3. classic watch

4. RHR

5. bracelet

I have an 18k yg bar and diamond bracelet. When I bought my Trinity ring with scattered diamonds, the bracelet made a perfect complement to the ring. YG lives
10.gif
I''ve recently ordered a pendant and earrings from a contemporary jewelry artisan. I think it is nice to move into some handmade designs to change things up. I''ll ask for permission to post them, because they have pearls in them. Just one, per piece.

I love yellow gold...though I have a lot of both. I was surprised when I first came on here to find out that yellow gold was "out". I agree with your list :)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did not wear a ton of yellow but honestly have been building my collection pretty steadily now. I really think both will always be so in style. I look good in both, some people look much better in a warmer palate and some in a cooler palate. It really depends on skin tone. But I think you cannot go wrong with either, though I mostly like e rings in white metal to show off the stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results