shape
carat
color
clarity

5.52 Antique Emerald Cut from Alex Park

Step-cut addict and admitted copy cat here! A couple years ago another PSer got a gorgeous antique emerald cut set in a CVB setting that to me was the most stunning ring I had ever seen. Fast-forward a few years and having discovered Alex Park’s lab profile on IG, I was able to snag my own 5+ ct antique emerald cut and design a setting inspired by those beautiful CVB designs. Oh happy delivery day! (Pardon my lizard hands….). PS, this is my second Alex Park purchase. :)

IMG_7537.jpeg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh happy day is right!! She’s a beaut!! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! Enjoy.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:Hello step cut! We'll need pictures of the profile and that, I want to see the mounting on this bad boy!

I hear you on more pictures. I still can’t stop staring at it, I just love the pronounced pinwheels giving it all the personality and sparkle, like the best combination between hall of mirrors and sparkle bomb!

IMG_7553.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7554.jpeg
    IMG_7554.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7555.jpeg
    IMG_7555.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7557.jpeg
    IMG_7557.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 20

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I ogle these every time he posts them. Looks great on you!
Is it a warmer stone?
I inquired about one through Instagram DM last week and still haven't heard back. I've never bought anything from him so I'm not sure if he's normally this slow to respond. Or if there's a better way to contact him?

Beautiful! I ogle these every time he posts them. Looks great on you!
Is it a warmer stone?
I inquired about one through Instagram DM last week and still haven't heard back. I've never bought anything from him so I'm not sure if he's normally this slow to respond. Or if there's a better way to contact him?

It’s an F color so the warmth is probably a reflection of the surrounding colors. With the 2 purchases I’ve made and an inquiry about an OEC I might be interested in later, he or someone on his team responded within the day. As I’ve read on other threads and experienced myself, it’s all very short, no-nonsense communication, all through IG DM which is how he might do all his business?? But, you get beautiful high-quality stones for a heck of a price compared to other jewelers, and in my experience, he has nailed ring design with the first CAD. So while it may not be the warm fuzzy experience I have with my regular local jeweler, who is so patient with me on more complicated or higher-priced projects, I’ve gotten exactly what I’ve expected from Alex, if not pleasantly nicer than what I expected, having only seen what I was buying through pics and videos.

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
It’s an F color so the warmth is probably a reflection of the surrounding colors. With the 2 purchases I’ve made and an inquiry about an OEC I might be interested in later, he or someone on his team responded within the day. As I’ve read on other threads and experienced myself, it’s all very short, no-nonsense communication, all through IG DM which is how he might do all his business?? But, you get beautiful high-quality stones for a heck of a price compared to other jewelers, and in my experience, he has nailed ring design with the first CAD. So while it may not be the warm fuzzy experience I have with my regular local jeweler, who is so patient with me on more complicated or higher-priced projects, I’ve gotten exactly what I’ve expected from Alex, if not pleasantly nicer than what I expected, having only seen what I was buying through pics and videos.

It is so stunning! You're probably right about picking up other colors then if it's an F.
Thanks for the info. I'm fine with the no frills transaction, just hoping to buy some loose stones and was surprised I hadn't heard anything yet. Don't make me beg, Alex :lol-2:. Buying on social media is not my favorite.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Lucky you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results