shape
carat
color
clarity

5.34 carat eternity band from I.D. jewelry

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What an incredible ring. Did I say I loved it? WOW....just WOW! {drool} I WANT!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! It has so much presence.

And I am with you and Sundial -- an eternity of 5-stone with big rocks really is a great stand alone and sort of knocks a solitaire out the park! Lucky you to wear BOTH!

mjg

Rough_Rock
I know this is old, but do you have any comments on the comfort of your band? It's amazingly gorgeous and I'm trying to decide between an eternity and 5 stone. I prefer the look of an eternity, but I'm worried about the comfort. Thanks!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi mjg,
When we purchased this ring I planned on wearing it on my right hand and had it sized accordingly. I have tried to wear it there but I just can't seem to get used to the feel of a RHR. I do wear it on my left hand almost everyday. I find it very comfortable...even though it's 1.25 sizes too big. The ring does smash up against my adjacent fingers if I close my hand but I'm not sure if that's just because it's too big (size-wise) or if an eternity this size just does that...if that makes sense. It's really a non-issue though because I hardly ever find myself closing my fingers like that anyway. I did wear it on my right hand once and shook someone's hand and that was very uncomfortable...they really gave me a man-shake though. ;(

I think the reason I'm more comfortable wearing my eternity on my left hand is because I'm right handed. You have to be very conscious of how and what you grab because there are diamonds (and prongs) on all sides of your hand. I once caught a falling bike and bent a prong. Just something to keep in mind.

I hope that's been helpful. Happy ring shopping!

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, very beautiful. :)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it, so classic-- it looks perfect!! Enjoy it, it's a beauty :bigsmile:
sarahb

mjg

Rough_Rock
hmr_mama|1358050324|3354312 said:
Hi mjg,
When we purchased this ring I planned on wearing it on my right hand and had it sized accordingly. I have tried to wear it there but I just can't seem to get used to the feel of a RHR. I do wear it on my left hand almost everyday. I find it very comfortable...even though it's 1.25 sizes too big. The ring does smash up against my adjacent fingers if I close my hand but I'm not sure if that's just because it's too big (size-wise) or if an eternity this size just does that...if that makes sense. It's really a non-issue though because I hardly ever find myself closing my fingers like that anyway. I did wear it on my right hand once and shook someone's hand and that was very uncomfortable...they really gave me a man-shake though. ;(

I think the reason I'm more comfortable wearing my eternity on my left hand is because I'm right handed. You have to be very conscious of how and what you grab because there are diamonds (and prongs) on all sides of your hand. I once caught a falling bike and bent a prong. Just something to keep in mind.

I hope that's been helpful. Happy ring shopping!

Thanks so much for the response! I think that I may just go with a 5 stone because I haven't been able to find any eternities big enough to try on and I'm all about comfort! I may pair it with a thin eternity to get my fix :naughty:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see this thread - I think it's a gorgeous ring and one on my bucket list. Did I miss it but what is Mazal stones ?

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
OMG that is huge! :appl:

I wish I could get my hands on an IDJ upgrade for my 30th next month! :tongue:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!

"Mazal stones" is an expression Bliss uses to mean top notch. (I know this because Bliss has a spectacular collection and I've read all of her threads a dozen times!)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is some major bling!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results