carat
color
clarity

5.33 H VS1 square emerald strong blue fluor

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Just a reminder that vendors can't promote items or post prices on PS.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1446992755|3947005 said:
LLJsmom|1446992240|3947001 said:
missy|1446991800|3946998 said:
LLJsmom|1446991528|3946995 said:
m-2-b|1446985726|3946969 said:
Really love the fat windmills! Do you have a direct pic in sunlight to see the SB fluoro?

No, we were in his office the whole time. We tried to move it around, look at it under the counter, in darker shades areas of the room.

Haha yes, we were under very tight security and there was no going outside with the bling.
Very tight security indeed. It was lucky I brought my driver's license because I don't always have it on me but we needed it that day every place we went.

As for the cost of the 5 plus carat asscher I also think it was around 68K. Could we have both heard wrong? LOL I am usually pretty much on the money when it comes to bling and statistics. But I am now second guessing what we heard...I second what LLJsmom said though. If someone is interested in this beautiful stone call Yekutiel. He's the one to speak to about this. He's very easy to talk to and he's very nice.

Missy, did I get any of the specs wrong? It was vs1 right? Now I'm second guessing myself.

Gosh, now I am second guessing myself too LLJSmom. First of all I am very impressed with the way you remembered every piece we saw so thank you for that because I never would have remembered it all. Honestly now I am not sure of the specs but do remember thinking it was a great price when Yekutiel was showing it to us. Though it does have strong blue fluorescence at a relatively high color and we know that is not always sought after by the mainstream public though many PSers including us appreciate it. IDK and I just agree that anyone interested needs to contact Yekutiel. It is possible a mistake was made but I agree with you in that is what I heard him say.

Ella, hope it is OK (and I am pretty sure it is) for me to confirm that this stone is 67K for anyone who wanted to know.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="missy|

Ella, hope it is OK (and I am pretty sure it is) for me to confirm that this stone is 67K for anyone who wanted to know.[/quote]

Not OK unless you loan me the $67K... :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results