shape
carat
color
clarity

5.28 Emerald Cut Diamond from James Allen

porchelady

Rough_Rock
I’m dipping my foot into lab diamonds and this is new territory for me. What do you think of the faceting pattern on this diamond?, I don’t see all the worrisome nuances?, blue nuance, straining etc, please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m really not sure what to look for.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It says not available, did you buy it? I don’t know anything about emerald cuts, but this one sure looks pretty!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know either but it’s stunning!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
There isn't enough blue nuance that you'll be able to notice in real life, and one of the benefits of HPHT over CVD diamonds is the reduced risk of internal stria causing haziness or otherwise having a negative visual impact on the diamond.

I am far from an emerald cut expert, but this looks like a pretty one to me! It is quite bright.

porchelady

Rough_Rock
It says not available, did you buy it? I don’t know anything about emerald cuts, but this one sure looks pretty!
I put it on hold while I pondered it. I think I should just wire the funds?, I thought it looked pretty, thanks for confirming!

porchelady

Rough_Rock
There isn't enough blue nuance that you'll be able to notice in real life, and one of the benefits of HPHT over CVD diamonds is the reduced risk of internal stria causing haziness or otherwise having a negative visual impact on the diamond.

I am far from an emerald cut expert, but this looks like a pretty one to me! It is quite bright.

Thank you. I couldn’t detect any stria on the 360 zoom, had no idea that’s a HPHT advantage.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I put it on hold while I pondered it. I think I should just wire the funds?, I thought it looked pretty, thanks for confirming!

If you like what you see, then I say go for it.
JA will happily provide a refund if you don't like what you see once you have it in your hands, so there's really no risk to you.

porchelady

Rough_Rock
If you like what you see, then I say go for it.
JA will happily provide a refund if you don't like what you see once you have it in your hands, so there's really no risk to you.

Good point! What do you think of the stone?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results