shape
carat
color
clarity

47St Closeouts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks as if there won''t be a lot of response from past customers, but the prices are not crazy if the quality is as represented. The quality is pretty commercial, like you would find in many large chain operations, but the look and feel may make most people quite content. There are so many dealers and retailers on 47th St. in NYC that the price and styles could be duplicated by literally hundreds of sellers for many of the items right on that one city block.

Read their return policy to be sure you can get a refund if you don''t find the product to your liking. Otherwise, I don''t see a large problem there.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
If this is a closeout, I wonder why the eternity bands are available in so many sizes. Unless they have tremendous stock, these would have to be custom made. I usually think of a close-out as one or a few of a kind. The original prices seem very high and the close-out prices quite low.
Can you see the rings in person and have them appraised before purchase?

leapinghorse

Rough_Rock
Many of the stones are clarity enhanced.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results