color
clarity

40th anniversary pendant

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! So so sweet!

Q

Queenie60

Such a thoughtful and beautiful, memorable gift. Congratulations on 40 wonderful years and wishing you many more.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely--both the gesture and the pendant, and you wear it beautifully. Congratulations on 40 years!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 40 years together!!

What a thoughtful gift. I love the color of the tag and the heart shaped diamond. Wear in happiness and good health for many years to come!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, lovely pendant! Congratulations on your 40th!! It was our 40th this year as well so I can sympathize on the disruption of plans.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Good everyday wear piece. Love the meaning behind it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful @luv2sparkle ! What a thoughtful gift from a really great guy! Win, win! Lucky you on both counts!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great story, anniversary and necklace.

cheers--Sharon

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
your post almost made me cry! :cry2: i can feel your love for each other from your post. no exaggerated words or whatsoever, but genuine feelings. congrats!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a VERY sweet and beautiful gift!!! :love: My goodness, I am sure my husband doesn't remember anything I said 10 years ago, and to be honest, I don't either! :lol: We are at 43 years! Welcome to the club! Happy anniversary!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006, thank you! He is very sweet that way. He was -let’s say- not great at gifting in the early years of our marriage. I put everything I have into it. I can’t do less. I had many years of hurt feelings because I just thought that was what you did. My kids all laugh at the stories of how bad he did on certain holidays. After many heart to heart talks, a lightbulb went off in his head. Since that time, he works really hard at, way more than he has to. He surprises me all the time.
I don’t know how I got so lucky with this man. I really don’t deserve him, but I am thankful.

jsunsun2011

Rough_Rock
What a thoughtful and wonderful gift! Congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results