Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

4 rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
So, I am currently watching Amazing Wedding Cakes on We and they are doing an ''engagement cake'' for a couple. Well, they ask about their proposal, etc to get an idea about what to do for the cake.

Their story was that they had narrowed down her engagement ring to 4 different rings and then couldn''t decide. So... he bought ALL 4 and proposed with them!

Can you imagine having 4 engagement rings to choose from? That sure would take the stress out of ering shopping.

I''m waiting now to see how the cake looks. Does anyone else watch this show?

I think it is pretty amazing what can be made and the ideas they come up with. :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
or... in sweet home alabama, when your FI proposes in Tiff's and says... pick one....

....weak... in.... the...knees.....SWOON!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah! I forgot about that movie! That would be pretty amazing too.

I think this guy bought all 4, so she has them ALL to choose from daily.

Oh man, I hope I don''t have any choice in the matter of erings. I am really indecisive.

Lynny0780

Rough_Rock
im watching that right now too! but i didnt hear the part about the 4 rings. was it the couple with the guy that wanted a really tall cake?
i liked that sandcastle cake for the engagement. it was cute

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
No, I think it was the couple right after them. They haven't shown much on the "ring box cake" yet.

The sandcastle one was really cool. I love that they used brown sugar.

hehe. How cool that we're watching it at the same time.

ETA- They are showing it now... well on my tv at least.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:34:51 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Oh man, I hope I don''t have any choice in the matter of erings. I am really indecisive.
OMG, if that were me, My DH would hate me... I''d complain that I''d need 3 more for the other days of the week!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
TLH- haha very true! One for each day of the week should be a necessity!

Lynny- Did you see how tall the ''tall cake'' was? OMG, can you imagine cutting that thing!?

How do you cut those awkward shaped cakes- like REALLY tall ones, or lopsided ones? hmmm

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 3:34:51 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

So she didn''t just choose from them at the proposal, but has all of them to look at everyday? That''s one heck of a choice!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
How do you cut those awkward shaped cakes- like REALLY tall ones, or lopsided ones? hmmm
I''m astonished at how cake cutters work in general. I''d make a horrible mess of even a regular sheet cake, so I''m glad there are professionals out there!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my! What a generous hubby-to-be

I have to admit I''d rather have just one, though. But that''s just me, I''m a sentimental sap!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:29:45 PM
Author: tlh
or... in sweet home alabama, when your FI proposes in Tiff''s and says... pick one....

....weak... in.... the...knees.....SWOON!
Yeah, that''s what I''M talking ''bout!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that one a while ago!! It made me melt. Do you think they kept all 4 though? I was under the impression that they returned the other 3 that didnt end up being THE ring.. but I cant tell you where I got that impression from.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 9:13:21 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I saw that one a while ago!! It made me melt. Do you think they kept all 4 though? I was under the impression that they returned the other 3 that didnt end up being THE ring.. but I cant tell you where I got that impression from.
hmm. I don''t know. I will admit that I was in shock after they said he got all 4 rings and proposed with them, so I could have missed if they said otherwise.

Hmm if they did return them that is kind of disappointing bc I think that would be less special... at least for me because I want BF to choose my ring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    What is White Gold?
    What is White Gold?
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Push Present: Engagement Ring Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade
    20th Anniversary Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.