shape
carat
color
clarity

4 prong orientation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

varshini

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a 4 prong e-ring that is oriented North-South (+), and not hte usual (x)? If you do please post

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is my original wedding set circa 1975, with a 21 pt diamond set in a plat head and 14k gold bands. Don''t know how much help this will be to you. I haven''t been able to get my rings past my knuckles for many years now. Just another reason I upgraded to a 1.50 ct F VS2 about 7 years ago. The N-S orientation was unusual then, as well as now, and I always thought it protected the diamond better and looked very cool. We were told that the stone was "A+" in quality. Being college students, and more familiar with grades at schools, we naturally assumed that was the very best. Then I found out that diamonds had other grades like AA++ and AAA+++, as well as stuff like B-. Oh, well.
20.gif

orig21ptering.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results