shape
carat
color
clarity

4.6 CTW „Truth“ Eternity Band from BGD

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
My dream eternity band is finally done! It was almost 7 years on my mind with an ultimate (for me) specifications and I am happy to share my experience with my PS family.

15 BGD signature stones in platinum eternity size 6, all E VS1/2. - those are literally fireworks in real life!

The easiest part was to pick up the diamonds, the setting was almost 3 months in the making:

The design had to be reminiscent of my beloved Truth design with swoopy- flower like basket with 4 claw prongs - to assure stability and safety of the diamonds, but still being elegant and open to see a lot of diamond from the side.

The setting height maximum was set to be 3.2mm - considering the 0.30 diamond usual height of 2.7mm - the culets are literally just a half mm off the finger skin. - BGD was doing 5! rounds of CADs and several phone calls with Brian and a team to get to the final version - a million thanks for this masterpiece and all the patience with this project!

The prongs are finished in a way that I absolutely cannot feel them- what I can feel is just cool smooth diamonds.

The band fits like a glove and comes of only for cleaning/cooking or gardening. It’s a sparkler that instantly lift the spirits on our current crazy times.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Congrats. I love the design details and how the height works beautifully with your wedding band.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely stunning! What a masterpiece :love: :appl: This looks amazing on you! Can we see a pic of the eternity on it's own? You've found a setting and style that works beautifully on you! Congratulations on this beauty :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect. Just perfect. I cannot see anything at all that I would change.

Congratulations! Is this a right hand stack? Love it with the gold band :kiss2:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for your kind comments! This band an anniversary band and a mate to my original 14K rose gold band that I wear on my right hand.

m1918

Shiny_Rock
This is insanely gorgeous! Wow.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And great with all your stacks! Love the profile. Congrats.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful. Congratulations on your gorgeous new piece!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful eternity! it is simply perfect on you! congratulations on a fabulous ring. and thank you for being so generous with the pictures!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love it!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic. Congratulations!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful band! Enjoy!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular eternity! I love the Truth profile!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! Just absolutely beautiful!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous profile! I love it with all the colored bands.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!! I love everything about this! Also— could you share the details of your plain gold band? It’s perfect!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they captured the truth head perfectly X 15! Looks great on you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I LOVE it with your rose gold band!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I LOVE the color and size of those diamonds! They make for such a stunning eternity band!! Beautiful!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect! Enjoy wearing it, it’s beautiful!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning! Enjoy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!! The profile is perfect. Your stacks are gorgeous too! Enjoy your beautiful new band!!

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy wearing it for many years to come!

The security of the diamonds is reminiscent of what I saw in person of a Tacori eternity band.... I think it’s part of the RoyalT collection.

Comfort and sparkles are so important with an eternity band. That’s exactly what I’m looking for.

Sounds like you are very happy with the results! Any feedback on the pros / cons of the process or tips on getting this right?

I have a 1/2 eternity band with 5 pt stones and it’s not very comfortable to wear so I would like to design a full eternity band that will make the stones shine and be secure and very comfortable to wear even when pressing my fingers together.

Thanks for sharing!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Dear PS community, thank you very much for your kind words and comments!

I don’t post often but always read:)

This post is a giveback to the community from which I was learning during last years and this band idea and design was based on those great experience threads of lovely PSers.

How many people would admire those amazing eternity bands on our boards? They are all truly masterpieces! Sparkles and glorious! The very design of all the diamonds around the finger is already something very special.

But I also was keeping in my mind the posts where people with eternity bands would mention the reset due to the band being uncomfortable or that diamonds come loose or chipped.

So yes, I wanted to have

1. the amazing diamonds (as mentioned, with vendors like BGD or Whiteflash, you just pick your specs and enjoy )

2. the Perfect setting which is low, secure, still open and of highest finishing quality.

Again, being on the board since 9 years, I know that the quality can vary at certain vendors as well as communication level for a custom projects.

I knew that I was in right hands with BGD, having had a lot of other projects with them in the past.

But for this band - we really had to take time and a lot of iterations to arrive at the version that was perfect.

What I would change if I could?

Well, absolutely nothing at the setting - it’s really like a butter on the finger and I can securely enjoy all the diamonds sparkles every day!

I am quite interested though to have a smaller ctw band in the same design - again not due to comfort level, but pure estetiques.

You see it’s opposite of DSS, so I definitely reached the highest possible ctw for me - and Wonder if 20 pointers would look better on my hand :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results