shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct cushion solitaire from BE - finally!

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I'm excited about my first post in SMTB! Here is a link to the video that Mark and Chris helpfully made, and some pictures below as well. It is on its way to me and I'll be sure to post hand shots soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7B_xMION1k&list=UUCT1hf2Iqrhhv3NeUyyKn4Q

I worked with Mark during this process and must say that he has been extremely patient (I had my freak-out moments) and kind throughout. His replies were always very prompt and I really appreciated that. I could not recommend him and his team more. With this stone purchase (part of their Royal Chandelier collection) they offer a good upgrade policy... Just sayin'. :whistle:

Let me know if you have any questions but here is the original thread when I was deciding on the stone.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3ct-chunky-cushion-aset-image-thoughts-please.206618/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3ct-chunky-cushion-aset-image-thoughts-please.206618/[/URL]

CP

_24376.jpg

_24377.jpg

_24378.jpg

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That is stunning! :love: Congratulations! :appl:

I went over you previous thread too, but I think I might've missed it, what are the stats of this beauty?

ETA: Nevermind! I see F/VS2 in the video! Very nice! :clap:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BAM!! Wow! Can't wait to see hand shots! Congratulations! That is a SERIOUS rock! :appl: :love: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and setting :love:
And ah... the milgrain is exquisite. I am looking forward to see your own photo's with this stunning ring on your hand.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. I love the milgrain on the setting and the stone is TDF. :love:
Enjoy in health and happiness and looking forward to seeing pics on your hand when you receive the ring. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning setting & stone, can't wait to see handshots :naughty: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that setting lets your cushion be the star! :love:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow-- so simple and yet so well done. I love that you kept the metal to a minimum and yet its still rich and substantial looking. Can't wait to see more photos!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Here in PS you see so many beautiful rings but a ring like yours reminds why I'm a solitaire kinda girl... It's always elegant and lets the stunning stone be the star! :love: And the milgraining is just yummy! Perfect!

Hand shots? :naughty:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Oh now that is stunning :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is gorgeous! BE did an amazing job!
I can't wait to see my ring from BE. I am patiently waiting for my cushion ring to be completed.
Congrats on your ring!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, Chunky facet, masterpiece!!! BE is awesome, and I agree, Mark is amazing and made my current 3 stone setting years ago. Enjoy!!!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I love seeing the milgrain edge all the way around - beautiful!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
:shock: :love: :lickout: :appl:

Absolute perfection! Stunning huge rock, exquisite delicate milgrain, solitaire! Just the epitome of classic beauty!

Can't wait for handshots :))

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
STUNNINGLY beautiful!!! Couldn't have picked a nicer diamond.. and the setting compliments it beautifully. Congrats!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I absolutely love the setting, the millegrain adds such a nice touch! Well worth the wait :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I adore the milgrain edge! so perfect!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba Hubba Hubba :love: :cheeky: :lickout: GORGEOUS!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The milgrain makes this setting!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree about the milgrain. Really spectacular. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting!!! :love: :love: :love: I adore the milgrain on the basket!!!

umbrella

Rough_Rock
That's a really interesting cut stone! How lovely. You must be so thrilled. The touch of delicate milgrain is so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing, enjoy your sparkle! :)

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Thank you SO much for your kind words! You guys rock. :wavey:

It has indeed been an interesting and sometimes nerve wrecking project, and I honestly wasn't sure how the finished ring would turn out since I haven't seen a similar one in person (diamond solitaire with milgrain edge). I wanted to combine the look of a plain solitaire (I like the prongs) with bezel (I like how it "defines" the border of the stone), and I wanted to avoid melees for easier maintenance - after showing Mark some inspiration pictures he immediately got what I was after.

Thank you for all the help and advice you guys have given me during this process, and looking at beautiful jewelries on this forum makes me so happy (which makes hubby very nervous as you can imagine!).

I will post hand shots when I receive the ring (hopefully this weekend!)

Now onto the next project... Stay tuned! :naughty:

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous and so unique and simple at the same time! Hand shots please?!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is simply breathtaking! I love the prongs and milgraining--- but the faceting on your cushion is just stunning! Can't wait for hand shots :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - very elegant! Would love to see some handshots!

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Stunning! Congratulations :)

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Please please please post handshots!!!!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tweeter8177|1416508781|3787355 said:
I love it! Please please please post handshots!!!!

+1 and, WOW…let me just pick my jaw up over here :) :appl: :appl: :appl:

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WOW, this is seriously one of the most stunning solitaires I've ever seen!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results