shape
carat
color
clarity

35th Wedding Anniversary Diamond

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I told my husband of 34 years that if I was going to get a larger diamond that we should do it now and not wait until next year for our 35th, that diamonds were going up in price and that it was foolish to wait :Up_to_something:

So, here it is an L, VS2, 1.87 Super Ideal Infinity cut from High Performance diamonds. Wink Jones is a doll to work with and knows his diamonds. I highly recommend him for your diamond needs. I told him I wanted a warm colored diamond, but a previous purchased K was to brown for me.

This L is wonderful, no brown what so ever, faces up white even next to G, H, I and J, cut does really matter.

By the way I put it next to my bosses 2.25 E at work and boss liked mine much better.

Here is a link to the video of the diamond and some pictures I took at work of it. I will post better pictures of it when time permits.

Enjoy.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Win...ds/media/1f68b5a6-ab00-416b-b307-953a5d5ed5e3

Mary%20Ring%204%20taken%20by%20Wink.jpg

Mary%20Ring%201.jpg

Mary%20Ring%202.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
DiaLuv,

It is sooo gorgeous! Congrats on 34 years, that, along with your BEAUTIFUL stone is something to be proud of!!! Wear it in good health!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary and on your lovely new diamond ring. Crafted by Infinity are truly awesome stones, as you well know. I love my little sparkler (I have a .7 ct). Great choice! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!! Your diamond is beautiful!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! I love my .77 G VS1 Infinity diamond -- beautifully cut stones. Please post more photos!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 34 years together and on your beautiful new stone.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, it's gorgeous, it really is!!! You must be thrilled! Congrats on your new diamond and on 34 years of marriage! (How 'bout some hand shots?)

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Hot DANG that's a beauty!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Contragulations! That is a beauty :love: Enjoy!

I agree that Infinity cuts some beautiful stones. I love my Ns, and Wink is such a very kind guy.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really gorgeous!!! :love: And I agree with Wink that he has a GREAT job!!!

(We have been married 34 years, too! I came to this forum a few years ago looking for a diamond for our 30th! What is your anniversary date? Ours is Dec.)

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
My anniversary is Sept. 24.

How did you take such a good picture of you diamond on your avatar?

I can see the arrows in my diamond but I can't take a picture of it.

I agree about Wink, is was wonderful to work with, no pressure from him at all.

Mary

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Oops, I said my new stone was a Super Ideal, not sure where I got that from but according to the AGS Cert it is Ideal.

Sorry for the mis-quote.

Mary

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely early anniversary gift - and congrats on 34 :))

Would love more pics - and handshots! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congratulations on your anniversary! An upgrade is such a great gift!! :appl:

Cachette :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaLuv|1299986919|2870546 said:
My anniversary is Sept. 24.

How did you take such a good picture of you diamond on your avatar?

I can see the arrows in my diamond but I can't take a picture of it.

I agree about Wink, is was wonderful to work with, no pressure from him at all.

Mary

Oh, Mary, taking diamond pictures is SO hard, I think! Thanks! That one was taken with just a Canon automatic camera with the macro on, my hand was facing away from the sun. That is the most important thing to have the light but not have it in the direct sunlight. My best picture of it is in the link below (several pics down) and you can see how it is pointing away from the sun. But I don't have a lot of patience to really take good pictures!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thank-you-andrey-leon-jonathan-and-tiffany.80475/

Our anniversary is Dec. 26th, so we got married very close to the same time!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond is just breathtaking! I love the stone and your setting!

Congrats on 34 years - I will be married 34 years this May! Guess that makes three of us! :appl:

Best wishes on your anniversary and many, many happy returns!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
More pics. Still trying for the H&A.

Trying to load new pics and all that show up are the old ones. Help.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1300046149|2870882 said:

Congrats on 34 years - I will be married 34 years this May! Guess that makes three of us! :appl:

Yay, MGR!!! All within a year! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1300147222|2871838 said:
MissGotRocks|1300046149|2870882 said:

Yay, MGR!!! All within a year! :appl:

That's right - we are blessed!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DiaLuv|1299990667|2870577 said:
Oops, I said my new stone was a Super Ideal, not sure where I got that from but according to the AGS Cert it is Ideal.

Sorry for the mis-quote.

Mary

Dear Mary,

Many people refer to the Hearts and Arrows quality cut diamonds as "Super Ideal" cuts. The highest grade that AGS gives is Ideal so in common practice you did not mis-quote.

Although Paul's stones show a Hearts and Arrows Pattern, Paul says that is a side affect of his precise cutting, not a goal in and of itself.

Wink

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your anniversary AND your gorgeous diamond! Wink has always been a pleasure to work with so I am happy to see you had a good experience! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the anniversary and the gift! I have to say- *very economical* of you to convince the DH to go for the diamond now :naughty:

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple of new photos. Enjoy.

1.87flower2.jpg

1.87flower1.jpg

Reactions: AV_

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your Anniversary Diamond!!! Your "L" look GREAT!! Doesn't look like an L at all. :love: :love: Beautiful Ring!!! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results