shape
carat
color
clarity

34 hours and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nashalmaz

Rough_Rock
So I have decided to go with the local proposal, mainly out of concern that the ring might not fit perfectly, and my local jeweler can resize it in a day.

I''ve made tentative plans, but now I''m starting to worry about the details. I''m sure that this happens to most people before something as major as a proposal, but since I''m keeping this secret from everyone we know, its almost therapeutic to share here.

I''ve picked a great restaurant for dinner, and I was hoping that we would walk to this spot in the park near a museum that overlooks the whole city.
Of course everything could go wrong.. I don''t have the ring yet, I''m picking that up tomorrow.
The restaurant is a bit of a walk from the park and now I''m thinking what if she doesn''t want to go for a walk because she''s wearing nice shoes (heels) or something.
I could pick a restaurant closer to the park, but that would be one that we''ve already been to, and I know we''re both looking forward to this one.

I''m sure that everything will work out, its just getting really close..

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
I can feel your excitement nashalmaz, and it is very sweet
36.gif

Nothing will go wrong...have faith, my friend *wink*

Remember to come back, and share your joy with us...we all love a happy ending.

~Allyson

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
You''ll be great! It might be a bit of a walk in heels, however, if the moment feels good, I know I''ve walked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long in heels just to go. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results