shape
carat
color
clarity

31 ct cognac diamond ring at Sam''s Club

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I googled "cognac diamond" and found this honker advertised by Sam''s Club. I love the color, but I can''t imagine anyone spending $343,000.00 on jewelry at Sam''s Club.

From the website: "An unusual and rare diamond, not to be missed.... For the individual with a taste for the rare and spectacular in diamond beauty, this Cushion Cut 30.99 ct. Cognac diamond, (GIA Certified Fancy Dark Orange Brown, VVS1 clarity), is ripe and voluptuous in it''s color and cutting. Wearing this beautiful fancy color diamond is to witness a new world of glowing, sparkling color each day.....truly a once-in-a-lifetime acquisition."

cognac diamond.gif

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous!! I am really into champagne/cognac diamonds right now. That ring is a knock out.

Thanks for sharing.

Anne

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...what a beautiful diamond!!!!
30.gif
(from Sam''s Club???
23.gif
)

But I think it''s a bit much as a ring....it reminds me of a doorknob! LOL.

widget

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
What clairty is it, out of curiosity?
34.gif

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 10:35:57 PM
Author: ILikeBond
34.gif

The original post says VVS1 . . .

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw an 11 plus carat oval for 500,000.00 at Sam''s, specs looked fine but I could not imagine someone acutally buying it there..

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s quite beautiful! I actually really like the color of this stone. However, dare I say that even for a size whore this stone is just tooooo big!

JET

Rough_Rock
I was actually just there and their Regal collection are actually H&A diamonds. The diamonds were also very underrated. Diamonds advertised as SI1-2 were usually IGI certified at VS1-2. I was pretty impressed with them, but unfortunately they don''t have an engagement ring that I like really well.

msmeimei

Rough_Rock
That color really is beautiful.

Is this the same Sam''s Club that we have here in MA (where you can buy an infinity pack of paper towels or canned goods)?

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 10:37:48 PM
Author: hikerchick

Date: 1/5/2007 10:35:57 PM
Author: ILikeBond
34.gif

The original post says VVS1 . . .
Oops!!
37.gif

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Its kind of funny actually... Costco and Sam''s Club keep competing to see who stocks the biggest, most expensive diamond. I personally like Costco better, all their products seem to be better quality plus their return policy can''t be beat. They''re both trying to top eachother to give the perception of "we stock higher quality goods then you do" by trying to get in more and more high end designer handbags, sunglasses, etc. and yes diamonds too. I know a couple people who work in Costco management and this is what they tell me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results