shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Well, I felt that I should post my Christmas gift from 2007, even though, *gasp* It''s from a maul jeweler! Too bad, the BF didn''t know better before purchasing this, still very cherish Christmas present.

The center is a .375 and there are 2 side stones and 6 channel set stones. CTW: 1 carat.
Colors: H/I (probably closer to an I than an H)
Clarity: I2 (probably closer to a I3)

Oh and the ring size is 4 but it slides around.

Shannaxmas1.jpg

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
It looks a lot icier than in this pic , I don't know why it came out so warm in this one.

shannaxmas2.jpg

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to share and post pictures.
1.gif

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

We''re currently on a search for a 2Ct ish OEC .. for my engagement ring. Hopefully that will replace this one soon enough :D

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!

And I can''t wait to see the OEC you find
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your ring is lovely. BTW, I had a three stone ring from a Peoples Jewellers (mall jeweller) and it was very beautiful. I got as many compliments on it as I did any other piece of jewellery I owned and never felt I had to explain (or apologize) it''s origin. Enjoy your irng!!!

cheers--Sharon

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! And wow you have beautiful hands!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and such fabulous finger coverage!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty ring and pretty hands! Congratulations on your engagement!

Shaninj4

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments :D

I''m still debating on whether to go with Maytal or Singlestone for the OEC we still need to find. I LOVE both.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I love three stone rings! What a considerate XMAS present (naughty you for not posting sooner though!)

And there are plenty of mall jewelers that are exceptional and can offer a great product, I know from experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results